Time Warner Cable - DIGITAL ADAPTERS ARE FOR THE BIRDS
After 4 hours with Time Warner tech unable to set up adapters on 2 TV's.They then suggested a tech come to our home.
He was here for 1-l/2 hours and did the best he could. We were left with 2 remotes for each TV. In one room the adapter remote will only change changes but will not turn TV on or off or control volume (have to use the original remote for those functions) and on the other TV have 2 remotes. The adapter remote controls volume & channels and have to use the other remote for the rest of the functions.
We have all flat HD TV's. Also on 47" TV will not hold the stretch picture but will revert to letter box size picture each and every time you turn the TV on. We have tried several times to talk to TW tech's over the phone and they do not have any solution to this problem except to turn in our adapters and go to standard digital boxes which are just $9.95 each per month. We have 2 TV's we haven't even tried to do any thing with but if we go to standard it will cost about another $40 per month which is unexceptable to us.
In that case we expressed to the last phone tech we might as well go to satellite TV where she said basically "it is what it is and there is nothing she could do". Very, very, very frustrated and getting quite angy - but perhaps we have no other alternative but to DROP TW once and for all.
Also was informed just this morning they are talking about dropping our CBS channels by December 31, 2012 - just 2 days from now.Happy New Year.q
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "During the creation of Europe, it had many things to rebuild, law system, world war 1 was going and Armenia at the east of the Ottomon Empire was reasting easily..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Keystone Raptor purchased new may31 2014. Has been in a shop since June 3 2014..we have maybe used it 6weeks since purchase. Ac won't cool all of camper . dealer..."
- "I arrived at the Atlanta airport at 3:30 pm and had scheduled a 4 pm car pick up. The car I was provided, late, was extremely old and scratched. When..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "Purchased electric water heater on 10/29/15. Could not afford their contractor price to install. Hired a relative. Reset button began tripping immediately. This went on for 2 weeks then breaker..."
- "I worked for Family Dollar three years and they have security cameras mounted all over the stores....cameras that are NOT monitored by anyone...and when someone does review the footage of..."