Time Warner Cable - DIGITAL ADAPTERS ARE FOR THE BIRDS
After 4 hours with Time Warner tech unable to set up adapters on 2 TV's.They then suggested a tech come to our home.
He was here for 1-l/2 hours and did the best he could. We were left with 2 remotes for each TV. In one room the adapter remote will only change changes but will not turn TV on or off or control volume (have to use the original remote for those functions) and on the other TV have 2 remotes. The adapter remote controls volume & channels and have to use the other remote for the rest of the functions.
We have all flat HD TV's. Also on 47" TV will not hold the stretch picture but will revert to letter box size picture each and every time you turn the TV on. We have tried several times to talk to TW tech's over the phone and they do not have any solution to this problem except to turn in our adapters and go to standard digital boxes which are just $9.95 each per month. We have 2 TV's we haven't even tried to do any thing with but if we go to standard it will cost about another $40 per month which is unexceptable to us.
In that case we expressed to the last phone tech we might as well go to satellite TV where she said basically "it is what it is and there is nothing she could do". Very, very, very frustrated and getting quite angy - but perhaps we have no other alternative but to DROP TW once and for all.
Also was informed just this morning they are talking about dropping our CBS channels by December 31, 2012 - just 2 days from now.Happy New Year.q105f6bb5 review #370926
You may also like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "Simply do a Google search for "JustAnswer is a scam" and you will find thousands of examples of people who have been victimized by this sort of scam and posted..."
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I used to love love love Pepsi.....but over the last couple years I have noticed that it isn't what it used to be! It gets FLAT entirely to fast where..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "ako din ngyn gnyan ang nangyayare!! feb 24 ko pinadala parcel ko. tapos feb 25 nasa cabanatuan delivery hub then di daw naideliver dahil consignee unknown samantalang kilala sila sa..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..."