Time Warner Cable - Shady coke head twc driver
I have made so many complain about this guy Robert Klinksiek for hooking free cable for $50 one time fee,i even gave them an adsress to one of he's dirty work and that coke head driver is still out there driving a twc van and no action was taken.So i and some others are going to our austin tx local media to air this story for the public to see.
Shame on time warner cable.
Too bad i hate direct tv but ill rather use them than twc.Everytime i see him in that van i want to throw up.review #470796
You may also like
- "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..."
- "Early today in a Santa Ana Ca. court room a judge found legal cause to pursue remedy for the plaintiff in the brief presented to the district attorney today. Along side..."
- "I am a nice woman. And the only thing I can this happens is some dirt bag, Middle Aged man- got offended that I didn't text him back!! As..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind. I booked a ticket for my son and I who at..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "Very poor service they have, I was suppose to make a booking for tomorrow 8/2/2025 but mistakenly made a booking for todays 8/1/2015 at 9:45 because of a glitch in..."