Time Warner Cable - Shady coke head twc driver
I have made so many complain about this guy Robert Klinksiek for hooking free cable for $50 one time fee,i even gave them an adsress to one of he's dirty work and that coke head driver is still out there driving a twc van and no action was taken.So i and some others are going to our austin tx local media to air this story for the public to see.
Shame on time warner cable.
Too bad i hate direct tv but ill rather use them than twc.Everytime i see him in that van i want to throw up.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was already disappointed with Eharmony's dating pool within a few days of signing up. It was even worse than I remembered from 5+ years ago. Basically, the site seems..."
- "I have literally hundreds of photos of scammer women at the site with their boyfriends and husbands. They are paid to be there. Adate pays the agency that..."
- "Eff me. I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run. Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and..."
- "All I wanted is to buy a shoe, which cost 60 dollars, the representative said i gt 20 dollar discount for the card. I fell for it, today I REGRET that..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I was quoted $30 to $40 for a used tire. I was sold a dry rotted tire, 1st 1 they brought out was the wrong size. Also was charged extra..."
- "Bought a remote control boat. It showed up with a broken battery charger, and a leaky speed controller in the boat. Submitted a warranty/return ticket. They responded asking for photos,..."
- "First the flowers were not delivered as scheduled (Wed). The following day I sent a customer service email that was supposed to be returned in two hours. After 5 hours..."
- "I just ordered flowers for a deceased family member this morning, I emphasized on a beautiful heart arrangement from them and spent $300 after being reassured it was going to..."