Time Warner Cable Sucks
Time warner cable is the worst company out there.They constently up there rates on you.
The internet never works and then on top of it there customer service sucks. I have had to call and complain 3 times a month the entire time i have had them. An im top that half the time they get disconnect with me. So then i have to call them back.
Also they are fighting with showtime which we pay for but do not get anymore and are still charging us for.
They are by far the worst cable company out there..Pissed customer1062f6dd review #441480
You may also like
- "I am a freelance contractor who was hired by Don Purdum to do web design. He used and profited from my work but failed to pay my invoice. A lawsuit..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "Wisdek, a SEO company based in Ontario Canada, offers a Satisfaction Guarantee on their webpage.But what does that really mean? Absolutely nothing. The only reason I chose to..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "My daughter's chicken nugget was bitten off of at the Collins Ms store when I received hear 10 piece meal hears a picture I will not go back there anymore..."
- "I paid for same day... It was guaranteed to be delivered before noon... Was delivered (confirmation from recipient, not your company... 4 hours late of the time that was guaranteed...."
- "AN ACTUAL EXAMPLE OF READYLIFT CUSTOMER SERVICE BELOW: Bryan Dutchen of Readylift responded to our email complaint about Transamerican Auto Parts, d.b.a 4 Wheel Parts with the following actual email..."
- "I had this contractor put up a gate. It was made from redwood. He did not match sides or hide the nail marks. He left gaps in..."
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."