2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This started in Late 2016. I paid $150 of and $179 bill and called customer service that I will paid the rest within two or three business days.

The reply was... "We are Spectrum and NOT Time Warner! we don't deal customers like this and If you dont paid...your services will be cut off." Well, I was so upset, I cut off my service the next business day, to be treated like that after being an customer of Time Warner for over thirty years....left an bitter taste in my mouth. so after an couple on months with Verizon DSL, I tried using Spectrum again.

Called customer service and asked about putting on my service and also 'How much it was cost, because I still had the modem. The Rep, after talking to her manager stated... we can restart your account and since you still had the modem... You don't owe us anything!.

Well, they restarted my modem and I was back with Time Warner (Spectrum). AND HEREEEEEE WE GO! I log online to pay my first bill and I see and past due amount of $150 plus my bill. I call customer service and was told...'It's and billing issue which will be corrected, just paid your current bill' which I did!

The next mouth... my internet was cut off. I called again. Customer service apologized and stated it's again an billing issues.

They was charging me with an returned modem charge which I still is using the modem,... That was $79.00. they put my modem on and told me it will be corrected within 14 days. I get home again tonite with no internet, called Time Warner (Spectrum); The customer service told me I owe $279 and must paid to put my service back on.

Confuse, I asked to speak with an manger. I only had the service for two month and I owe $279... and I'm paying the amount we agree upon. Talking to the manager, I explain that I cut off my service because I felt slighted because I had owe at the time $29 of 179 and I can't see owing $279 after being told various amount the last two months.

The person told me....Oh no; you owe $175 from your last bill. I told him that not right because I cancel after owing $29. Could you send me the bill so I can see what you are referring too? He told me.....Go online to time warner and pull up my account!!!

Needless to say...IF I HAD INTERNET, MAYBE I WOULDN'T BE ON THE PHONE CALLING YOU!!! I AM TRULY DONE WITH TIME WARNER (SPECTRUM)!!!!!!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer servic.

Comments