Columbus, Ohio

My internet went out.They sent someone to fix it.

He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he left, not only did the internet not work, but the cable and phone were also out. I called TW back and they said they couldn't send anyone out for a week. I explained that my alarm system required the phone and it was going off every two hours when it reset.

That I wasn't able to sleep and asked if they had an emergency repair crew. The customer service rep asked if there was someone that could come stay at my house. Then before the call ended, he asked if I was satisfied with my service. I said, "What service?" I was able to get another provider to come out the next day and hook up service that worked.

Plus, it was $60. cheaper a month. Then, I had to call 3 times to get the TW service disconnected. They tried to say that they needed to repair my outage before they could disconnect.

I told them that I already have another provider that was able to come out and install cable, internet and phone service that work and all their equipment was disconnected.Suddenly they were able to terminate my service.

Review about: Technical Support.

I liked: Channels.

I didn't like: Slow internet when it worked.

2.5
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Cohoes, New York, United States #993448

Not sure your comment really makes any sense but if you rent, they are limited as to what they can do.

to Anonymous Cohoes, New York, United States #993453

The cable looks messy but I know in my house that they had to leave it loose because it couldn't be fastened properly.