Time Warner Cable - Can't fix it, and don't want to disconnect it.

My internet went out.They sent someone to fix it.

He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he left, not only did the internet not work, but the cable and phone were also out. I called TW back and they said they couldn't send anyone out for a week. I explained that my alarm system required the phone and it was going off every two hours when it reset.

That I wasn't able to sleep and asked if they had an emergency repair crew. The customer service rep asked if there was someone that could come stay at my house. Then before the call ended, he asked if I was satisfied with my service. I said, "What service?" I was able to get another provider to come out the next day and hook up service that worked.

Plus, it was $60. cheaper a month. Then, I had to call 3 times to get the TW service disconnected. They tried to say that they needed to repair my outage before they could disconnect.

I told them that I already have another provider that was able to come out and install cable, internet and phone service that work and all their equipment was disconnected.Suddenly they were able to terminate my service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Channels
  • What I disliked
    • Slow internet when it worked

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Technical Support
Review category
review #639666

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Time Warner Cable? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 10, 2015 #993448 Cohoes, New York

Not sure your comment really makes any sense but if you rent, they are limited as to what they can do.

1 0 Reply

Jun 10, 2015 #993453 Cohoes, New York

The cable looks messy but I know in my house that they had to leave it loose because it couldn't be fastened properly.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.