Time Warner Cable - Can't fix it, and don't want to disconnect it.
My internet went out.They sent someone to fix it.
He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he left, not only did the internet not work, but the cable and phone were also out. I called TW back and they said they couldn't send anyone out for a week. I explained that my alarm system required the phone and it was going off every two hours when it reset.
That I wasn't able to sleep and asked if they had an emergency repair crew. The customer service rep asked if there was someone that could come stay at my house. Then before the call ended, he asked if I was satisfied with my service. I said, "What service?" I was able to get another provider to come out the next day and hook up service that worked.
Plus, it was $60. cheaper a month. Then, I had to call 3 times to get the TW service disconnected. They tried to say that they needed to repair my outage before they could disconnect.
I told them that I already have another provider that was able to come out and install cable, internet and phone service that work and all their equipment was disconnected.Suddenly they were able to terminate my service.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slow internet when it worked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Technical Support
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Evan Tereszcuk said he was a software broker and promised he could get my small business a very popular internet sweepstakes software. Having worked with him on other software I..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "I usually don't complain but this is excessive, I tried the Grand mac expecting a larger burger but what I got was a regular big mac patty on a larger..."
- "I ordered a couple tickets for my buddy and I to go see Nick Swardson in Columbus, Ohio. When I went to check out, about a $20 service fee was..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."