2.5

My internet went out.They sent someone to fix it.

He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he left, not only did the internet not work, but the cable and phone were also out. I called TW back and they said they couldn't send anyone out for a week. I explained that my alarm system required the phone and it was going off every two hours when it reset.

That I wasn't able to sleep and asked if they had an emergency repair crew. The customer service rep asked if there was someone that could come stay at my house. Then before the call ended, he asked if I was satisfied with my service. I said, "What service?" I was able to get another provider to come out the next day and hook up service that worked.

Plus, it was $60. cheaper a month. Then, I had to call 3 times to get the TW service disconnected. They tried to say that they needed to repair my outage before they could disconnect.

I told them that I already have another provider that was able to come out and install cable, internet and phone service that work and all their equipment was disconnected.Suddenly they were able to terminate my service.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about time warner cable technical support at Time Warner Cable was slow internet when it worked , but reviewer liked channels. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Time Warner Cable.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Time Warner Cable to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Cohoes, New York, United States #993448

Not sure your comment really makes any sense but if you rent, they are limited as to what they can do.

to Anonymous Cohoes, New York, United States #993453

The cable looks messy but I know in my house that they had to leave it loose because it couldn't be fastened properly.