After 4 hours with Time Warner tech unable to set up adapters on 2 TV's.They then suggested a tech come to our home.
He was here for 1-l/2 hours and did the best he could. We were left with 2 remotes for each TV. In one room the adapter remote will only change changes but will not turn TV on or off or control volume (have to use the original remote for those functions) and on the other TV have 2 remotes. The adapter remote controls volume & channels and have to use the other remote for the rest of the functions.
We have all flat HD TV's. Also on 47" TV will not hold the stretch picture but will revert to letter box size picture each and every time you turn the TV on. We have tried several times to talk to TW tech's over the phone and they do not have any solution to this problem except to turn in our adapters and go to standard digital boxes which are just $9.95 each per month. We have 2 TV's we haven't even tried to do any thing with but if we go to standard it will cost about another $40 per month which is unexceptable to us.
In that case we expressed to the last phone tech we might as well go to satellite TV where she said basically "it is what it is and there is nothing she could do". Very, very, very frustrated and getting quite angy - but perhaps we have no other alternative but to DROP TW once and for all.
Also was informed just this morning they are talking about dropping our CBS channels by December 31, 2012 - just 2 days from now.Happy New Year.q
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cisco Digital Cable Adapter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Probably the worst consumer experience I have ever encountered! The owner of Phamegram was extremely rude, accusing me of things such as "broke" and a "cheapstake" and making impudent comments..."
- "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..."
- "hey everybody i am knew, we need to sue comcast am a member of the s.c.l.u. southern christian leadership conference , and i trying to get a class action suit..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "I bought some multi dvd's off Ioffer through a seller. The guy sucked shipping it he sent multi dvd's(100) in a flimsy priority envelope, and it busted before it got..."
- "I tried to return a car battery and was told I would not be able to get a refund. The battery was bough 2 days prior to the attempted..."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "SO… YOU ARE LOAY TAWEEL IN MIAMI AND ABU AZMI IN CHICAGO… looks like a *** artist. Sunday, October 23 afternoon I received many messages by Whatsapp from Loay..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."