Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial up for 2 months.
I finally did speed test using Time Warner's own speed test site, and found that I was never getting more than 4 mbps on several days. See the screen shots!
I called, and they were to send a service person out to put a transformer on the cable after verifying that my modem was in fact capable of handling speeds over 100 mbps. (They tried to blame the brand new Motorola)
The Tech never showed up. No call, no nothing.
Did more speed test and called to cancel service. Never got an apology of any kind for the no show appointment. Customer service (What a Joke) argued with me and was rude. When I asked to speak with her manager or supervisor she refused to allow that, and continued to be rude. Before I could get a confirmation on what date the service would be effectively disconnected, she disconnected me.
So, not delivering the service I paid for, but no apology. No show on a Tech to fix it, and again no apology. Argued, and rude, and just not right.
No company (Customer Service) of any size should continue to do business this way.
They ripped me off by not delivering the service paid for, made no apologies for this, failure to keep an appointment or notify they would not, and treated me like *** on top of it.
NEVER< NEVER< NEVER again, and suggest others find options before they go through what I have with them.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Complete nightmare
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Did nto deliver what they charged for
- Made no attempt to correct it
- Reason of review:
- All of the above, poor service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described.
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Time Warner Cable Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "My family lives bacon and loves saving money but when you buy great value bacon to save money and have to throw it away is unacceptable!!!! We recently bought large..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."