100% full Not resolved

Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial up for 2 months.

I finally did speed test using Time Warner's own speed test site, and found that I was never getting more than 4 mbps on several days. See the screen shots!

I called, and they were to send a service person out to put a transformer on the cable after verifying that my modem was in fact capable of handling speeds over 100 mbps. (They tried to blame the brand new Motorola)

The Tech never showed up. No call, no nothing.

Did more speed test and called to cancel service. Never got an apology of any kind for the no show appointment. Customer service (What a Joke) argued with me and was rude. When I asked to speak with her manager or supervisor she refused to allow that, and continued to be rude. Before I could get a confirmation on what date the service would be effectively disconnected, she disconnected me.

So, not delivering the service I paid for, but no apology. No show on a Tech to fix it, and again no apology. Argued, and rude, and just not right.

No company (Customer Service) of any size should continue to do business this way.

They ripped me off by not delivering the service paid for, made no apologies for this, failure to keep an appointment or notify they would not, and treated me like *** on top of it.

NEVER< NEVER< NEVER again, and suggest others find options before they go through what I have with them.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet.

I liked: Complete nightmare.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service, Quality, Did nto deliver what they charged for, Made no attempt to correct it.

1.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above, poor service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described. / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.