Time Warner Cable - Does not deliver what they agree to

Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial up for 2 months.

I finally did speed test using Time Warner's own speed test site, and found that I was never getting more than 4 mbps on several days. See the screen shots!

I called, and they were to send a service person out to put a transformer on the cable after verifying that my modem was in fact capable of handling speeds over 100 mbps. (They tried to blame the brand new Motorola)

The Tech never showed up. No call, no nothing.

Did more speed test and called to cancel service. Never got an apology of any kind for the no show appointment. Customer service (What a Joke) argued with me and was rude. When I asked to speak with her manager or supervisor she refused to allow that, and continued to be rude. Before I could get a confirmation on what date the service would be effectively disconnected, she disconnected me.

So, not delivering the service I paid for, but no apology. No show on a Tech to fix it, and again no apology. Argued, and rude, and just not right.

No company (Customer Service) of any size should continue to do business this way.

They ripped me off by not delivering the service paid for, made no apologies for this, failure to keep an appointment or notify they would not, and treated me like *** on top of it.

NEVER< NEVER< NEVER again, and suggest others find options before they go through what I have with them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Complete nightmare
  • What I disliked
    • Service
    • Customer service
    • Quality
    • Did nto deliver what they charged for
    • Made no attempt to correct it

Reason of review:
All of the above, poor service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Time Warner Cable Internet
Review category
review #751314 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Time Warner Cable? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.