100% full Not resolved
1.3

Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial up for 2 months.

I finally did speed test using Time Warner's own speed test site, and found that I was never getting more than 4 mbps on several days. See the screen shots!

I called, and they were to send a service person out to put a transformer on the cable after verifying that my modem was in fact capable of handling speeds over 100 mbps. (They tried to blame the brand new Motorola)

The Tech never showed up. No call, no nothing.

Did more speed test and called to cancel service. Never got an apology of any kind for the no show appointment. Customer service (What a Joke) argued with me and was rude. When I asked to speak with her manager or supervisor she refused to allow that, and continued to be rude. Before I could get a confirmation on what date the service would be effectively disconnected, she disconnected me.

So, not delivering the service I paid for, but no apology. No show on a Tech to fix it, and again no apology. Argued, and rude, and just not right.

No company (Customer Service) of any size should continue to do business this way.

They ripped me off by not delivering the service paid for, made no apologies for this, failure to keep an appointment or notify they would not, and treated me like *** on top of it.

NEVER< NEVER< NEVER again, and suggest others find options before they go through what I have with them.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. lingminzhu is quite happy with complete nightmare and stated that there is a room for improvement of service and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above, poor service, bad quality, pricing issue, not as described." of time warner cable internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Time Warner Cable needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments