I admit I was two days late paying my internet bill.They disconnected my service and when I called to pay the bill I was told they had to start a new service because we canceled our service.

Related: Time Warner Cable - Internet Service Review

I did not cancel or request my service be canceled I was just late paying the bill by two days. So all I needed to do was pay the bill that was two days past due. Come to find out they ran my credit without my permission for a new account told me I had to pay a deposit a and a service fee and on top of that the $65 a month I was paying Time Warner for 300 Mbps before Spectrum bought them was now going to cost me $109 a month. I don't think so.

I called AT&T and will be having that service connected come Friday at $80 a month for 1000 Mbps.

I will be so glad to get rid of Spectrum.They just done this so that they can charge customers more money, Not happy with them at all and the whole time I had their service it never works at the speeds we are paying for any way and getting any help with their customer service desk is a joke.

I liked: Time warner.

I didn't like: Spectrum.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss all the above / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.