2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I went to the office to get a new all home DVR box that would record 6 shows at a time. They gave me a box that would do that.

I get home and it only records 2 shows and you cannot watch any other shows while recording. I called and talk to a representative and they said I need to return one of my regular boxes and keep the 2 show DVR and get the 6 show DVR and they were going to charge me $25.00 more on my account for having 2 DVR boxes which all home one I only need 1 DVR box. This is ridiculous. I tried to tell her that I did not need both and she insisted that I return my box that was in the bedroom.

I am not a *** person when it comes to electronics. She also said because I was getting the 6 recorder my promotion would be null and void and my payment would go way up. I am very frustrated and not happy with your company.

It is getting to the point I will turn in everything and go somewhere else where I am treated like a human being and not get threatened with more money. If the person gave me the right box to begin with like I asked I wouldn't be going through this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Dvr Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service is not very good.

Comments