State: Florida Clear all filters (9 of 1567 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Short Review on September 27, 2016

Horrible customer service. Equipment constantly broke. They added another person (without our knowledge or permission) to our account and gave them a credit that we had. Cancelled service and they kept it on and kept charging us for a month and now they admit they owe us the $2 for the extra month. Do not use time warner!
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Time Warner Cable Tv Service Review

I haf tv service for onr wk quit first night up all night they don't know what they are doing or equipment
#920220

Time Warner Cable Technical Support Review

Horrible service. We never got the visa for $300, they cancelled an appointment without telling us, tech came to our appt rang the door bell once and left, supervisors are full of ***, hate this company very irresponsible, they don't care.
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Time Warner Cable in Boynton Beach, Florida - Voicemail helll

Every interaction with TWC is a trip into an Alternate Universe Have spent the last six hours trying to get my voicemail pin reset...how much simpler could this be ? Six chat sessions ( they all told me it was fixed ) One call to a nice clueless lady Another escalated me to " Tier 3" - are you kidding, just to reset a voicemail pin? Promised to call me back asap...that was three hours ago The Worst Company Looking forward to the day real soon when i cut the cord
I didn't like
  • No solution to simple task

Time Warner Cable in Boynton Beach, Florida - Voicemail ***

Travelling for two weeks and have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve my TWC voicemail. Account now locked due to too many unsuccessful attempts. Simple call to Tech Support to reset the pin, right ? Well, that was six hours, 5 chat sessions, 1 voice call and being escalated to " Tier 3" ago ... Result = nothing ! They either tell me its fixed, which it isnt, or that It can only be reset if I am home .... Huhh? When I told the nice ( clueless) lady that she can call me back when its fixed, she said " im unable to make outgoing calls"? Huhhhhhhh? Arent you an f......ing phone company ? TWC = The Worst Company ...every interaction with them is a trip into an Alternate Universe Cancel your subsubscription....

Time Warner Cable in Titusville, Florida - Customer service acomplaint

When I returned the box and equipment, I put the package on he counter and pushed I slowly toward the customer rep, he told me he views that as a threat and pushed it back, and Did I want him to call security? When he pushed it back I told him I view it a threat to this went on for three times. I realize the people do not make much money and they have not been trained properly in dealing wth the public, but this should not happen. I also realize in the corporate world the customer should be treated with respect.
3.0
I liked
  • No contract
I didn't like
  • Poor customer service

Time Warner Cable Phone Service Review

The worse cable experience ever! The first month of service was spoty the installer didn't install the digital box correctly! Gave me a whole 20.00 credit for a whole month of crapy service! Called my cell phone over 15 times one day!
1.4

Time Warner Cable - Internet Service Review from Orange Park, Florida

I have never been so unsatisfied with a company than I am with Time Warner. Today was my first day of service and turns out I still don't have service. I was first told I didn't need anyone to come out because I had basic cable and internet and all they need too do wads send a signal. Well after 3 phone calls and still no service, they decided to send someone out between 5 &6. He never showed up, just left a voicemail at 4:45 saying I can reschedule. HE cancelled my appointment 15 minutes before he was even suppose to be here. Then they have the nerve to tell me, that is my fault because I should have answered. Oh really?? Do note all they can do is reschedule for another day. So I basically paid for service that I'm not even using. First time customer and I'm already over Time Warner.

Time Warner Cable in Miami, Florida - Internet outage in north hollywood ca

internet outage in north hollywood ca - started in the morning and probably still going now - not home now so can not check - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - but will do so when i get home

Contact Time Warner Cable Customer Service