on 3/7/18 I had frontier.Spectrum salesman came to door and offered a big savings.

$133.00 per mo. for 3 bundle.(tv, internet,phone) Frontier called and offered me a better offer, and I prefered their menu, and services. TOTAL canceled spectrum . had frontier reconnected.

by 3/28/18. have received a bill from spectrum of $193.00 for that short period, AND A BILL FOR THIS MO.!!??? TOTAL ?376.95 . THIS IS DESPITE THE FACT THAT I CALLED BILLING WHEN I CANCELLED THEIR SERVICE.AND WAS ASSURED I WOULD NO BE BILLED FOR FULL MO.

I AM HANDICAPPED, HOUSE BOUND. TOLD THEM THEIR EQUIPMENT WAS HERE AND READY TO BE PICKED UP. THEY SAID THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO UNTIL APRIL 12TH. LIVING ON SMALL SS.

THIS IS SUCH ABUSE I CANNOT DEAL WITH.WHERE ARE THE AUTHORITIES TO STOP THIS ABUSE AND FRAUD?

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Fraudulent billing.

Comments

ForegoingTiffany

They are known for this and President Trump needs to know We all need to complain to him because they know we have no alternatives I went to leave them called ATT and other cable companies and they said oh no we aren’t able to service there The employee was dumb enough back then before Trump to tell me they have agreements with other companies not to service there so customers can’t go back and forth when unhappy so they secretly assign territories which is illegal monopoly