Coverage Area
Style and Design

On going issues.Service always messing up, tv box doesnt work half the time.

Internet goes down all the time. Im tired of paying for crappy service. Asked to speak to a manager, the respresentative reaponded with "why?" And never let me talk to a manager, instead just gave me the run around about basically wanting me to call everytime the service is interrupted. Im sorry but i have 3 children and a job, i dont have time to call these people every other day and talk for 20 minutes to get NO where.

Why was i not able to speak to a manager? Why am i paying for a service that doesnt work a lot of the times.

They should discount the bill at the very least for this continuous problem.Every other service provided by companies will reimburst you to make things right, why wont they???!!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Bundle.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "Let's see where do I start? I called Time Warner cable to come install cable at my house on Monday. I have had the internet though them for 4 years..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more