1.4

Feb 2, 2018 called to have Wi-Fi ONLY transferred to new home for future move in on Feb 8th to a new home.On Feb 2nd, cable, phone & Wi-Fi all disconnected though I repeatedly said not to disconnect because we'd still be in our current home through Feb 8th.

Service was transferred to my new home though I HAVEN'T MOVE IN. Service at current home was disconnected again on Feb 7th. AGAIN it had been transferred to my new house and I'm still not living there. I was reassured all services were restored.

I haven't had Wi-Fi since Feb 6th and it was AGAIN transferred to the new home. On the phone again for a FOURTH TIME for 40-60+ minutes each time and they still can't get their act together.

I'm being charged for service in a house I have yet to occupy and not getting service at my current home.TMC/SPECTRUM...YOUR EMPLOYEES ARE INCOMPETENT, NEED PROPER TRAINING AND STOP FREAKING DISCONNECTING MY SERVICE!!!!!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Service Transfer.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Customer service not knowing what to do, No solution to continuing problem, Incompetent employees.

Comments