My wife works every night and I just had a Time Warner (spectrum) cable sales person come to my door at 7:15 pm while I was trying to put the kids to bed.The person lies to me about talking with my wife about changing cable companies.

When I said I already have cable and not interested they kept at it. I asked them to leave nicely and said I am not interested and they would not let up. I finally walked away. It makes me mad that they lie like that to talk to you.

I caught one person looking at my mail to get my wifes name.

They should code of conduct training to there employees that represent them.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Joanne

You should report them to the USPS. Looking at another's mail is a Federal crime. I'd also be contacting my US Congress people, as well as my state rep and senator.

Suddenlink Business Practices Suddenlink "When I returned home Thursday afternoon my internet service via Sudden Link was inoperative.After 3 attempts at resetting modems and routers I figured it was..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Review about Billing Department from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Review about Time Warner Cable Bundle from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more