My wife works every night and I just had a Time Warner (spectrum) cable sales person come to my door at 7:15 pm while I was trying to put the kids to bed.The person lies to me about talking with my wife about changing cable companies.

When I said I already have cable and not interested they kept at it. I asked them to leave nicely and said I am not interested and they would not let up. I finally walked away. It makes me mad that they lie like that to talk to you.

I caught one person looking at my mail to get my wifes name.

They should code of conduct training to there employees that represent them.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Time Warner Cable. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable and time warner cable sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

You should report them to the USPS. Looking at another's mail is a Federal crime. I'd also be contacting my US Congress people, as well as my state rep and senator.