State: New Mexico Clear all filters (1 of 1567 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Time Warner Cable Internet Service Installation Review from Albuquerque, New Mexico

absolutely would never recommend time warner to anyone. I ordered cable for my elderly father and two days later, they said the order hadn't been put in. So I ordered it again. I told them that the tech who installs it will also need to show my father how to use the new remote. The tech never did that. So the second tech I had to request to help him with the remote, did not show because he said no one answered the phone at the residence. I was ON THE PHONE with the tech as he was headed to my dad's. I told him my dad was there. Why he didn't get his lazy *** out of the truck to do his job, I don't know. I have now called for a THIRD tech to go out there but they cannot get there for ANOTHER two days. In the meantime, my father is literally in tears, frustrated and waiting for one of the few things that comforts him- his old Westerns. We are now looking at something that was supposed to take two days has now taken eight days. We are not even sure if any of this service will even work. This is how they treat their elderly veterans? I am absolutely disgusted!
1.1