2.3
Coverage Area

I have been a Time Warner customer for over 2 years due to lack of options.For the first year my box would shut off and reboot randomly every day.

I placed numerous calls and all that was done was a signal was resent and my box was to adjust on its own and give me satisfactory service. Eventually a service tech came to my residence and was reluctant to change equipment. after a few adjustments, my cable seemingly worked, only to continue the same problem soon after. A few months ago i became aware that I had been paying for a 200 meg modem and had a 100 modem in my residence with a total signal strength of 43.

After learning that the building cable wiring was incorrect, it took 10 days to fix the problem and a service tech representing Time Warner came over ON HIS OWN to replace me with updated equipment. Besides having to move an entire superbowl party downtown after cable box failure, I have been completely unsatisfied with the treatment and neglect i have received and have been basically pushed aside with a free month of Showtime, half-off on equipment monthly charges, and one month of credit toward my account.

If I had any extra money I would start a law-suit based on principal alone, never mind all the frustration I have personally experienced and the monetary difference of modem services provided.Once again, business as usual for a large corporation.....completely unacceptable !!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refund issue and i feel as though i have been taken advantage of by this company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of time warner cable customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $705. Time Warner Cable needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned time warner cable customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Time Warner Cable.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments