Coverage Area
Style and Design

Oh yes Spectrum and I have been working together for months on so much pixeling and lines and freezing that it was not funny anymore. I actually bought a new tv, had that exchanged for another bought new phones as I am disabled and have a landline too...and new surge protector.

Then last month I get a letter from A Sam Araji Charter....with a number to call stating they are up grading my fees called a bump up after 1 yr of being on a bundle of 29.99 for each service. My bill just went from 141/month for 3 services to $179 and they won't budge for someone who is disabled and seniors..... This is what they wrote in our newspaper but they are not following any of it....Spectrum is evil not Uverse. As far as I am concerned they are simply liars.....pure and evil.

They have no regard for their consumers and i have over 10 pages of communications, tech id's and things dates, times etc..of what I was told that has never happened. Spectrum sucks to say the least. Write to someone to get another cable company this is a monopoly and not fair at all thanks to Mr Trump where is the downgraded fees for their tax credits?

http://archive.jsonline.com/business/charter-says-changes-coming-for-time-warner-cable-customers-b99746159z1-383533321.html "Want to write to the VP's here goes... Kathleen.griffin@charter.com patti.mosenberger@charter.com yohance.yellock@charter.com ( vP of billing) Sam.araji@charter.com ( he is who raises your bill but says your not in their company??) Go for it and start complaining......

Product or Service Mentioned: Spectrum Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Bundled services at lower rates for seniors, Bundled rates for disabled.

I didn't like: Raising price, Frequent internet outage, Remote charges i mean come on its paid for by now, Having to call constantly for pixeling, Freezing issues.

Comments