1.9
Coverage Area

I'm not a technical person so I have to wait for my son to come home from college on break to call them. This happens all the time.

What am I paying for? Sometimes my son tells me it's only giving less than 1 mbps. Also, their customer service is horrible. I called them today about a billing question, they told me they need my account number to even answer a question (no financial information or changes to service, just a simple question), so I call back with account number, they tell me I also need a pin number.

Seriously?

I would switch internet in a heartbeat if the only other option in my small town wasn't equally bad. As soon as my kids are both done with college, I am cancelling all internet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Lower internet speeds than paying for, Did not do as promised.

Comments

same with my connection , paying 65$ per 100G it has never went above 12G , When I was paying 80$ for 200G was getting 100G periodically, but then downgraded to 100G and now getting latency in connections and lousy download speed , would love to move to different provider , but TW had monopolized my area