Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

How can I get free access to the internet Corona viris

by Renner

0 answers
View
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

How can I get refund?

by Lazer

I have a internet contract with Spectrum from last December. My contract was only internet, however, TV service added and started somehow without any notification even equipment to watch in January and I have been paying additional meaningless $25 for three months.

Also I have to pay another meaningless $25 for the next payment. I went to Spectrum branch last week to remove TV service and hopefully it is removed. Then I was given a phone number of Time Warner Cable to ask refund but line is always busy to connect.

Please let me know how I get $100 refund. I'm not sure if you need but my Spectrum account is 8448300011924393.

0 answers