Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems
TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities.
Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity problems both on the desktop and on the Wi-Fi (but here of Wi-Fi much more so).
This started last month and seems connected to the merger of the two entities into an already disrespected name of
disrespected before they even begin branding it.
Anyone else notice a marked decrease in quality and speed , an inability to open multiple windows while on a project as was possible before July 1, 2016 and connectivity messages replacing fair quality service, please post so we can stop these deceitful corporate greedsters.
Where once we could have seven windows while writing a complex paper we are limited to half that number or fewer before we lose the ability to link to pages mentioned in the source web pages.
Unless we heavy paying customers see the dirty trick of cutting down the strength of capabilities of Internet, his new monster may get away with its corporate reductions to the customer (to celebrate the merger?)/
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "To, ..."
- "Hello, I wanted to write a quick report on Ryan Maynard and his terrible copied program Online Profits For Newbies which used to be called Online profits For Dummies and he..."
- "I booked Milestone relocation Services, Raleigh, NC. for 26th June 2016. The move was from home in Cary, NC to a storage location 5 miles away in Cary, NC. They..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."