TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities.

Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity problems both on the desktop and on the Wi-Fi (but here of Wi-Fi much more so).

This started last month and seems connected to the merger of the two entities into an already disrespected name of

Spectrum

disrespected before they even begin branding it.

Anyone else notice a marked decrease in quality and speed , an inability to open multiple windows while on a project as was possible before July 1, 2016 and connectivity messages replacing fair quality service, please post so we can stop these deceitful corporate greedsters.

Where once we could have seven windows while writing a complex paper we are limited to half that number or fewer before we lose the ability to link to pages mentioned in the source web pages.

Unless we heavy paying customers see the dirty trick of cutting down the strength of capabilities of Internet, his new monster may get away with its corporate reductions to the customer (to celebrate the merger?)/

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet.

2.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $600
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.