Salisbury, North Carolina

Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my service off accidentally never been late with the bill always pay early now I'm five days without service Company cannot handle all these customers biting off more than they can chew.

Review about: Billing Department.

3.2
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1246753

hey here's a novel idea, stop watching TV and pick up a book or do some yardwork, or donate time at the salvation army, or wax your car, or, well just about anything but watch that *** box !!!

Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more East Coast Concrete - Beware! East Coast Concrete "Beware! A company that you will soon see in the news for all the consumer complaints. Owner Josh is very personable and will tell you everything you want to hear...." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more