Time Warner Cable - Review about Billing Department from Salisbury, North Carolina
Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my service off accidentally never been late with the bill always pay early now I'm five days without service Company cannot handle all these customers biting off more than they can chew.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Billing Department
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..."
- "I called the technician for a phone line trouble yesterday. They gave me a time frame to choose from so I picked 4-8pm today, then I received the confirmation text...."
- "Today I noticed a charge for $258.90 (CAD) on my VISA card for a JDate subscription. I called to cancel this as I do not use the site anymore and..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "That was the worst tour Of Italy ever. Messy, greasy and lack Of flavor at All. I just got one layer of lasagna all the pastas together. A simple..."
- "Thanks Wen for my hair loss. I cannot wear my hair up in a pinytail because all my edges are gone from using Wen products. My hair was coming out..."
- "I was @ store in Raleigh, NC off South Wilmington & Tryon Rd. This cashier took upon himself to ask if I was using EBT because I bought a..."