I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service.Already have internet and phone with TWC.
Ok called and was told it would be around $22.00 if I want Showtime free for 1 yr, long store short received box in mail tried to hook it up like they told me and they said someone would come and turn it on at box ,and they would call and tell us when it was on LOL well we tried no result. So I called they sent tech to us next day, lol again. He didn't know what he was doing and then left the face plate off where cable goes and left. Now every 2 to3 days we have to uunplug it and reboot .
And the channels are a joke , I got more shows on antenna . I am returning it and going back to antenna .
So warning don'tdo the $10 package.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "I was sitting at my desk and doing my monthly bills and I noticed a bill from Sirius Radio was due on the 15th well I due my bills on..."
- "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..."
- " Kays had my ring for polishing for 2 weeks. got it back for 1 week and .25ct of my 1ct center fell out-clerk said it was a prong inside..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla Debit Card at our local Stripes Store 701 IH 37/ 78401.i Attempted to register card and failed online registration. I call toll free number on card. #1)..."
- "I ordered a part based on the picture shown on their web page and ordered the part based on that picture with the corresponding part number. When I received the..."
- "Bought it. Loved it. It fit perfectly and was one of my favorite pieces. I followed care instructions precisely and it shrank dramatically. Dressbarn won't refund/credit me for it or..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."