It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a decent signal!I'm ALWAYS on one bar and two bars, if I'm lucky!
Have been taking screen shots of my phone and pics of my computer saying that there ARE NO BARS!My neighbors Internet shows up on 5 at all times but my sucky internet with time warner doesn't!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Time Warner Cable Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- " I pay for 50MB download and I'm only getting 4mb and if I'm lucky in a very lucky day I get 11MB. The sudden link tech came by today..."
- "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..."
- "I paid for my trailer in full and now they won't tell me where my trailer is for pick-up!! I was supposed to pick it up 2 days ago,..."
- "I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color. After receiving the wrong..."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."