Waco, Texas

It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a decent signal!I'm ALWAYS on one bar and two bars, if I'm lucky!

Have been taking screen shots of my phone and pics of my computer saying that there ARE NO BARS!My neighbors Internet shows up on 5 at all times but my sucky internet with time warner doesn't!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet.

1.6
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Time Warner Cable - Time warner wont clean up their mess Time Warner Cable "The Installation guy left a mess and the company wont clean this up till Tuesday and it was left on Saturday. He was here from 1030 to 530 opening holes..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems Time Warner Cable "TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more SensoryBeads Com - Fake company. Do not order anything! SensoryBeads Com "I placed an order on April 4th, 2017 & received a confirmation email with receipt within minutes. Today is April 30th, 2017 and I haven't received anything else. The number..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Guardsmans - I purchased the 5 yrs protection plan from guardsman for my Ashley Furniture. Our dog was licking and discolored the leather couch we purchased. Guardsmans "The plan states animals bodily fluids are covered. When we put in a claim, they twisted things & said wear doesn't count. Our couch is only 2 yrs. old and..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more