Cincinnati, Ohio

Your service absolutely stinks here in Cincinnati, Ohio.The zip code is 45255.

There are problems with frequent outages, channels that pixelate a lot, internet that is really slow, picture quality that is poor where motion scenes are blurred and pixelated, and the HD set top boxes don't work right. On top of that poor service, you always raise my rates and never add any new channels.

Plus your customer service is subpar and won't work with customers in a budget.Its time to find a different provider.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Bundle.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Time Warner Cable Bundle
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

I agree with you-I live in Anderson Township and have a lot of problems with Time Warner Cable to.My cable, internet and phone are always going down and there is never an explanation why.

I have had technicians out to my house but the issues still happen. Complaining to them does no good. My cable picture is of poor quality to. I use to have Dish Network which had excellent picture quality.

With Time Warner, motion scenes look blurry and pixelated.

Their service is very disappointing and subpar.I wouldn't recommend their unreliable and unstable services.

Pee Ohed
to Anonymous #1309544

I also live in Anderson.Third time in a week (3/30/17) with problems.

Techs have been out, replaced interior junction box and outside cable. Problems still exist.

Fioptics don't work on my half of the street.Stuck!