Greensboro, North Carolina

I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house.They stated I didn't have to be home, being that the work was outside only.

I just wanted to show you what I found when I got home and went to see if the work was done. Notice the lack of pride shown in their work which is reflected by the green wire.

Now you know why they are are at the bottom for customer satisfaction!Pitiful!!!

Had to call them to come out again.

Review about: Twc Cable Service.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Time Warner Cable - Review about Billing Department from Salisbury, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my..." Read more Zomato - Fraud Zomato "In my experience twice i ordered through Zomato and twice they purchased my bank card without receiving my order. they always go with the payment without checking if the restaurant..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems Time Warner Cable "TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity..." Read more Straight Talk Wireless Kept My Number and Refuses to Unlock My Phone Straight Talk Wireless "I left Straight talk (Affiliated with Net10 and subsidiary of Tracfone) because of the 30 day billing. I need my bills to remain on the same day every month. Sometimes..." Read more Oklahoma Natural Gas made a mess ... Oklahoma Natural Gas "A guy whos truck # is 66730 came out to shut off the gas to the house next to me and made a mess of my plants ''my cactus'' and..." Read more Dressilyme - Sent me a damaged dress that was not customized Dressilyme "I ordered a ball gown from them in late January. I paid extra to have it customized, to the tune of 160 dollars. Nearly two months later, they sent me..." Read more USAA - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit USAA "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more