Coverage Area

I say it could not get any worse than twc. Tried to order a dvr and it never showed up.

This was 3 attempts!!!! Promised many things and nothing ever happened. Also the tv just goes black and it says WAIT for several mins. Sometimes we have to unplug it and reset it.

Also when we go to look for a recorded show it says TRY AGAIN LATER?!! What the heck. ?? My husband is in the medical field and works long hours .we have from 7pm.

To 9pm to watch tv. Together and some nights we can't even accomplish that thanks to twc. Now I know why there is no contract....because no one in their right mind would do a contract. Obviously they no that or they would have one like every other company.

So my advice is to pay a little extra because this is so not worth the huge headache.

We will go back to Direct TV.....it may cost more but at least it actually works. So RUN to another carrier my friend.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Time Warner Cable. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Time Warner Cable.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Time Warner Cable to other companies on our site.

Comments