Austin, Texas

I have made so many complain about this guy Robert Klinksiek for hooking free cable for $50 one time fee,i even gave them an adsress to one of he's dirty work and that coke head driver is still out there driving a twc van and no action was taken.So i and some others are going to our austin tx local media to air this story for the public to see.

Shame on time warner cable.

Too bad i hate direct tv but ill rather use them than twc.Everytime i see him in that van i want to throw up.

Review about: Free Cable.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Good job Edward Davis, learn how to spell . You are the king of shady on steroids beating women not a citizen here with violent criminal history and run the shadiest repo business driving repos that you don't store and hiring drivers without repo liscense, seriously go back to Nigeria ,haven't been written up once and don't have a criminal record like you do .

About as shady as the steroid freak running a shady repo business bdr, this is slander and personal learn how to spell Edward Davis!!!

MikeBrady

I'll stay up until I see the report. I will never sleep.