I have made so many complain about this guy Robert Klinksiek for hooking free cable for $50 one time fee,i even gave them an adsress to one of he's dirty work and that coke head driver is still out there driving a twc van and no action was taken.So i and some others are going to our austin tx local media to air this story for the public to see.

Shame on time warner cable.

Too bad i hate direct tv but ill rather use them than twc.Everytime i see him in that van i want to throw up.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Good job Edward Davis, learn how to spell . You are the king of shady on steroids beating women not a citizen here with violent criminal history and run the shadiest repo business driving repos that you don't store and hiring drivers without repo liscense, seriously go back to Nigeria ,haven't been written up once and don't have a criminal record like you do .

About as shady as the steroid freak running a shady repo business bdr, this is slander and personal learn how to spell Edward Davis!!!

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #773189

I'll stay up until I see the report. I will never sleep.

Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "I have never paid $70 a month for THE worst cable ever!!! I am constantly getting interruptions in my service and now they say they will be cutting 13 channels..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more