2.1
Coverage Area

What a surprise, the "non-contract base rate" of $35/mo for what is now the the slowest internet offered by TWC, now just jumped to $45.Yep that's right, slower speeds, more money.

OH, and now that they've been consumed by Speculum Communications, the rape continues...Spectrum's BASE ENTRY LEVEL SERVICE (while it IS 60mps) is $67!!!!! Yep that's right, accept your 30% jump in rates for LESS service, or take the faster internet for DOUBLE! WHEN is someone going to jump in and put a leash on these utility companies who are price gouging us for what is essentially these days a basic necessity. They had over $28B in revenue last year, and overshot ALL earnings expectations.

And we get a 30% price increase. I would LOVE to purchase stock in Spectrum/TWC but alas, I can't afford it with my new cable bill, and my internet is too slow to support my stock trading software anyways.

Did I mention they have a monopoly in this region?I never thought I could hate a company more than Time Warner Cable....congratulations Spectrum, you've now exceeded MY expectations too!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Spectrum Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: People who answer the phone are usually polite.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

This is a classic bait and switch!And big companies like TWC (or Spectrum) always get away with it!!

It sucks to hear you are getting charged more and getting a worse service. We are also tired of how the monopolies keep overcharging everyone. At David, we created a tool to help you demand a refund for exactly this reason! David's system helps you submit a claim or file an FCC complaint easily in 2 minutes!

We would take a percentage off the refund, but our clients get $860 refunded on average, and it does work! If you are in NY, I think David can help you.

Hope you try it!Here's the link for SendDavid: http://bit.ly/2oKbCJc