State: Tennessee Clear all filters (5 of 1567 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Customer Care Review from Brentwood, Tennessee

We have had time warner cable for years We had moved and discuss with there people that we would be ending our service at one home and starting at another. We were billed for both accounts for over 3 months and they really never took care of it. Now in the home for over a year we have wrong boxes to the TV and has never been resolved. Now entering to the new year we have a broken modem and phone and we are still paying on our service and for the second time they said they made an appointment and the guy will come out to fix it. Their customer service and the constant lies and the hours on the phone and getting nowhere this service is completely horrible.
1.6

Time Warner Cable - Tv Service Review from Germantown, Tennessee

I am very disappointed in Time Warner Cable's internet and cable service here in the 700 block of Eight Mile Road in Cincinnati, Ohio 45255. The service is very unreliable and goes down even if the weather isn't bad. If it does storm, the cable and internet go out a lot. There are several channels that they refuse to carry in the Cincy market like This TV network, WKRP-TV, Antenna TV, and KET KY. They all have great programming but because of money issues, they won't carry them. The HD picture quality is not sharp or clear at all. Satellite has much better picture quality. My internet is very slow. Im supposed to be getting 50MB. Well most of the time, im lucky to get 27-29MB speeds. Its pathetic. I do not recommend their service at all. The channels pixelate a lot to.
1.3

Time Warner Cable - Review in Media category from Brentwood, Tennessee

I have been a customer for some years. I asked for help when I could pay. One person said ok that will work.. So I borrowed the money for today. Called back to pay and the lady said no. I have always paid and tried to be a loyal customer. I explained I had doctor bills due to me getting sick 4 years ago. I'm so upset that I was treated like I wasn't going to pay. Now I'm home from the hospital looking at the walls concentrating on my sicking. That's TWC for making me feel valued.

Time Warner Cable - Dvr Review from Collierville, Tennessee

My mom got cable about two months ago, the living room DVR does not work ! I don't watch tv that much, and today is my Friday I wanted to catch up on some of my favorite tv shows and we can't do anything when we hit guide on the remote it says this option isn't available or when we try to watch certain BASIC channels it says sorry blah blah blah, just called to try and have the DVR reset and the rep said were going to need a technician. This DVR has been acting this way for a couple of weeks now, and seeing as we've only had it for two months it should not be acting this way, pissed off guess I'll go in my room and watch my 73 channels of basic cable
Show

Time Warner Cable in Nashville, Tennessee - Time Warner: worst cable company by far.

I wouldn't recommend Time Warner Cable to my enemy. The first couple of months was fine. But I started seeing hidden cost that i wasnt aware of. Custmer Service sucks your tranfered from dept. to departments, nobody could give me a straight response on why I got disconnected. When I paid my bill, A day earlier with the customer service rep. So I wouldnt get disconnected and STILL was disconnected. I wanted to see how much was my balance got the run around for about 45 minutes finally got tired a week later I was called by their collection agency. Time Warner not out for their customers best intrest plus their too expensive. First year you pay reasonable then the next year you pay double price.

Contact Time Warner Cable Customer Service