Coverage Area
Style and Design

Signed up for time warner cable a month ago and that same day picked up the equipment from a spectrum store.A few days later that same store sent us a second set of equipment (without me asking for one since we had already picked it up).

I called customer service and they told me I needed to return it so I wasn't charged for equipment that I didn't order. Makes no sense. So I go to time warner and wait in line for over an hour just so I can turn in equipment that they sent me "by accident." The sales person at the store told me if I didn't turn it in have have someone sign for it I was going to be charged.

Why do I have to go out of my way and waste my time if they messed up.They should help me out for their mistake.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

h.kitchener

Mistakes happen.The real problem with Charter---or whatever they call themselves now---is that you had to wait an hour in line to talk to someone.

They have an office in my area with the same nonsense.Their problem is a lack of personnel to handle the number of people waiting.