795 Indian Church Rd, West Seneca, NY 14224, USA
Coverage Area
Style and Design

How many of you have been having poor service such as internet,tv pixels,phone by time warner/spectrum?you never get compensated for lack of service or outage or your to upset to report it?

Well i think and hope a Lawyer can come up with a class action law suit to recoop the the monies. That they are stealing from us, because that's what it is stealing. We are paying for a service they say they can provide and are supose to. However, they dont and take are money and dont refund us at all.

I think it is time to push back and demand better service and or our money back. You get on the phone to talk to a tech and they eithet dont listen or you cannot understand them. Ask for a manager a it's a person that dosn't have enough information or they say unplug something?

I believe that we have to demand bettre service and or our money back.The best way is a class action Law suit , numbers speak volume and attention.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Someone came out they said they cant fix the problem.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Joanne

I'd be happy to join a lawsuit!