THE ABSOLUTE WORST.I had an appointment window from 6-7 today.

A technician calls me at 5 to say she is almost at my door. So I leave immediately from work to meet the technician (I live just a couple minutes from my work place) and I wait in my apartment. At 6, when she hasn't shown up, I call the number the technician called me from. at 630 I call again and yet again, no answer.

An hr and 4 different completely incompetent and unhelpful "customer service" people later, I finally am told that I missed the technician. ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME?!?! Almost 3 hr after the original technician called me I finally am told that I missed her? No one thought to leave a note?

Send a message? Call again? They don't even deserve the one star... This is by far the absolute worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

From having to argue to keep my bill the same over and over again for the last 5 years to crap service and poor connection, I cannot wait to be finally rid of this thorn in my side.

With the worst customer service in town and being the worst service providers in town, I don't see you guys hanging in much longer.The day this company dies will be a glorious one.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Fire your technician.

Comments