12012 MoPac Expy, Austin, TX 78758, USA

These folks are at the apex of poor!When you go on-line to fix a problem (AND YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS), they try to solve through a chat that is an infinite loop to nowhere.

Then, you call them only to find that they are inadequate in solving your problem because they truly are clueless, and sadly, many times there is no solution.

If you have options, go anywhere else than to subscribe to this excrement of a company that reminds me of the sludge that Andy Dufrane crawled through to escape Shawshank prison.(Actually, the sludge would be an upgrade than dealing with these incompetents.)

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Review about Time Warner Cable Bundle from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more GOOGLE HAS BEEN ONE THE GREATEST GIFTS FROM OUR CREATOR Google "FROM THE DAY I PASSED THE STATE BAR GOOGLE HAS AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE BUSINESSES AND PERSONAL LIVES ON PLANET EARTH. VICTORLAWCENTETS.COM TOPCREDITDEBTSOLUTIONS.COM ORPHANSFOUNDATION.ORG ALLLEGALDOCUMENTS.COM OWE THEIR SUCCESS TO GOOGLE..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more