3.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I called a few days in advance because my bill was due. They told me I could extend with no problems.

And today my cable was turned off. So again I called. And this time the rep told me I would have to speak to her supervisor so they can resolve this issue.

So the supervisor came on the phone with this attitude that was unreal. Telling me that there’s no way they can reverse the cable being off and she sees no notation that I spoke to anyone (but yet the customer svc rep saw it before she got on the line) she’s a liar and she needs more customer svc training.

Product or Service Mentioned: Time Warner Cable Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 23.

Comments

OR you need to just pay your bill on time. It's that simple.

Once it's off it's off. The only reason you should have been calling was with a payment. Typically if you're being shut down, it's not because your bill is due, it's PAST DUE. Whoever you talked to probably didn't put the extension in or they just told you anything to get your buns off the phone as people like you are nasty to talk to when they want to breach an agreement they agreed to.

Anywho, don't like your cable shut off, pay your note on time all the time. OK let me hear it, "you must work for (insert company)."