has anyone out there ever had a decent experience with time warner?i have never called in to their customoer sevice without being on hold for at least 10 minutes.

And am transferred at least 3 times every time I call. I moved in June and it is now January and my bill is still incorrect from the first bill I got in July.

They claim no installation fees then slap them on your bill and then you have to call 10 times to get it taken off and they still get it wrong.

If there was another option in my town for cable/internet I would take it in a heartbeat.I hate time warner!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable is Horrible!!!The worst customer service ever, I do not want to speak with someone in Costa Rica who can barely speak english and offers no assistance!!

I'm done with Time Warner and the useless services they offer!!:(

I work for Time Warner.Just want to say sorry for keeping you on hold so long.

As a tip--try not to call on Monday's as they tend to be the busiest of all days.

We're more than happy to help when we talk to you and if you're transferred please try to understand that it is typically for a just cause.Usually only certain departments are empowered to issue credits for installs or apply certain promotional rates or things of that nature.

Lone Grove, Oklahoma, United States #12992

Another time?Every single time we try to call we are on hold for at least 20 minutes.

I gave up last time and just called the sale dept.

got through right away for that one.I am hate your new scam of "re aligning the channels" If i ever change my service it will cast me 20 dollars more for the same service and channels i have now.

Rougemont, North Carolina, United States #6571

I'm sorry you have to go through that.and it is very unfortunate that you have to wait 10 minutes everytime you call.

remember, there are other callers calling as well as you are.try picking another time of day while calling.