I'm in Dayton, Ohio. Last month my basic internet bill increased from $39 to $52 and this month to $62.

Each time they tell me a different excuse to raise the bill. $62 a month is ridiculously high for a basic internet service. When I have called last time they did not help me to lower the price back. I did not bother to call this time since I know the attitude, they nicely told me to close my account if I did not like the price, but I had to keep it for at least few months since I will move out soon.

I'm paying the bill angrily but extremely unhappy and disappointed, this type of attitude does not fit to the image of such a big and famous company. I will not use it again if there are other alternatives in the area and I do not recommend anybody to use it either.

Comments

Dayton, Ohio, United States #653706

Yes the price continually increases. When I need service I expect to have three service calls before the problem is really fixed.

As soon as I find an alternative I will switch. I have been a customer over 10 years.

Time Warner recently took over our local cable co and they have raised their prices twice. I called the corporate office last month and got the bill lowered from $166 to $146 with so called credits for this month totalling $66.37 for a total bill of $150.46 and next months bill will be $217.13.

this is all three bundled phone,internet and cable and all three have increased dramatically in price in the last 2 months and this is with no movie channels. I have ordered Roku from Amazon and plan to go back to basic service and internet only if the price is not too high.You too might want to check out getting a Roku also.