For anyone who is considering going with Time Warner Cable, let me warn you ahead of time about their HORRIBLE billing and customer service.I have been dealing with an error on my account (one made on their end) for two months and once it was finally resolved (after several calls and wasterd hours on the phone), my account was once AGAIN overcharged.

They are constantly overcharging, or incorrectly charging me. Then, I have to spend numerous hours on the phone with them explaining THEIR mistake to them, only to have to call back over and over again and see no results. I've been on hold for an hour just to speak to a supervisor who may or may not be able to help me. I'm constantly being told that there is only ONE supervisor in each department and therefore no one else can help me.

I will HAPPILY share my personal experience further if you want to hear more about it, and am planning on seeking legal counsel.

Email me at timewarnercablesucks@hotmail.com and I will answer any questions you have.That is a real email address, I just don't want to put my personal information on this site.

EXTREMELY pissed consumer!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Account.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

time warner a joke.they suck and service as well.

they ruin my house with there lack of cable installion knowlegde.never again i rather be on rabbit ears then to have their service.