I would avoid Time Warner Cable at all costs.One of their reps sold us a bundle including internet, pone and tv and then TWC charged us almost double which has been automatically drafted out of my account.

I cannot even get through to a rep to stop the draft from my account. I am now now waiting to try to get resolved- 11 business days so far, 3 hours- yes 3 hours on hold today with 4 customer service reps and zero resolution- and this was from their retention department.

if you need a whole dept to retain your customers that outta tell you something right there.horrible customer service!

Review about: Time Warner Cable Bundle.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

blame gov't that allows companies to merge and get too big to fail and to big to compete.

WidowsNestDesigns

I thought I was having problems with AT&T! How the hex are any of us supposed to get satisfactory services, if all our providers suck?! I know there's no such thing as a perfect company, but come on...there's gotta be someone out there who cares about their customers enough to be honest, at least 75% of the time.

Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more