I truly hope that companies read complaints from web sites such as this one.I call to upgrade my internet from Road Runner Basic to Road Runner Standard.

I am told that I have been getting cable for free. Time Warner technicians set up the service 1 1/2 years ago, not my fault. Once I voice my complaint they agree to my terms, basic cable and the standard internet service for $50 a month. Technician said wait an hour and it will change to the higher speed.

2 1/2 hours later the online tech (using their chat function) states it takes 24 hours to do the change. 33 hours after the original request for upgrade, I have to call, because the slower speed remains, and the technician tells me that they can't change my service without me calling. I think it would be a good idea to let me know that I have to call back, if you don't let me know to call back, then how the *** will I know, I can't read minds.

Time Warner needs me as a customer, I don't need Time Warner and please tell your technicians to stop saying they are sorry, because they are not, you tell them to say it.If you were truly sorry you would give me a month free for my time, now that says that you are sorry.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner does not need you as a customer.They have lots of customers who are obviously willing to pay for BAD SERVICE and intermittent service!

They are way overpriced.

Make it a priority to check out other providers !Then CANCEL your service with Time Warner!