These company should be listed as terriorists.You get a great deal when signing up but after that they rip you off.

They can reduce your rates if you downgrade your service IE top 100= only 15 channels that you can enjoy, all others are either reliegon, shopping, food, Gov Access that theres nothing on or some sort of alleged reality show. Try to get in touch with someone thst csres and most like that will not happen because they are in a difrerent country. Want to stop terrorism? Stop Corporate America going Overseas!!!!

We need to stop worrying about forien oil supporting terrorists, it's the everyday paycheck they receive that is bringing us down!!Corporate Greed MUST BE STOPPED!

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

What country are you from? You sure cant spell retard!!!!!!!!! :eek :eek :? :? :cry :cry

Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Time Warner Cable Internet Review from Waco, Texas Time Warner Cable "It's literally like living in the middle of no where, except I live in the middle of the city and I can't get my Internet to even put off a..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Twc Cable Service Review from Greensboro, North Carolina Time Warner Cable "I had Time Warner Cable come out to reconnect a ground wire that came off my cablebox on the side of the house. They stated I didn't have to be..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more