Product: Time Warner Cable Account Clear all filters (0 of 88 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Tv black screen,sound dropouts,pixilating

Did on line chat with time warner about tv black screen,sound dropouts,pixilating after seeing that on my online account that a area outage was indicated.They are not telling people about this and my account indicates that operators have no info to tell you so don't call,they already know about it. Online chat person told me to chat again when I see indicated in my account that problem is fixed and they will credit me,highly dought that will happen. Sneaky way of doing business as I have been a customer of theirs for 20 years!!. Time warner sucks and you should just go to satalite service. Disgusted with their excuses and price increases,like raising cost of guide by like 3x the amount. They are to huge a monopoly and operate much like the government with no accountability to anyone!!. And oh by the way, I've had 4 techs out in past and they never find any problems which indicates how bad their service is.
2.4
I liked
  • Variety of channels
  • Lack of problem solving
  • Argumentative customer service
  • Frequent cable outages
Resolved
I cancelled my Time Warner Cable due to outrageous prices, constant increases and terrible customer service. They lure you into their web of deceit with a locked-in, great price for one year. Thereafter your bill sky-rockets on a regular basis. If that isn't bad...
1.8

Time Warner Cable - Billing Error Not Corrected

After several phone calls, Time Warner Cable customer Service verified that the modem equipment they charged me for after disconnection was being rented to the new owner of the condominium. They said the serial number matched. They did not credit my account as they promised to do. They turned it over to a collection agency and notified a credit reporting agency. When I called today to let them know I filed a complaint with the New York State Attorney General's office, Customer Service told me I had speak to Collections and Collections told me I had to speak to Customer Service.
  • Lack of problem solving

Time Warner Cable - Account Review from Zanesville, Ohio

Time Warner Cable took money from my bank account without authorization. After two weeks of dealing with them trying to get my money back and get the fine paid, I had a promise that they would put $250.00 in my bank account to take care of the fees that occurred from this whole mess. After waiting out the 72 hours they said it would take, my money was still not in my account. So I decided to call. After a ridiculously long wait I finally got to talk to someone. They told me that they pulled up the audio file from the original call and are saying that I authorized both payments, but I did no such thing. THey #TimeWarnerCable, you want to play dirty? Well I can play that game too. #TimeWarnerCable took money from my bank account without authorization. After two weeks of dealing with them trying to get my money back and get the fine paid, I had a promise that they would put $250.00 in my bank account to take care of the fees that occurred from this whole mess. After waiting out the 72 hours they said it would take, my money was still not in my account. So I decided to call. After a ridiculously long wait I finally got to talk to someone. They told me that they pulled up the audio file from the original call and are saying that I authorized both payments, but I did no such thing. They're not going to fix the mess they created and now I can't pay any bills or buy my daughter the stuff she needs. I am sick and tired of businesses like #TimeWarnerCable thinking they can do this to people. I don't care how long it takes, or what I have to do but they WILL pay me that money. So, #TimeWarnerCable its up to you to make this right and I will call as MANY times as it takes for you to do the right thing. They verbally agreed to pay that money but those audio files werent pulled up or talked about. And my audio file wasnt even pulled up UNTIL after they agreed to pay. I was told I'd recieve a call once the money was in my account but no one called to tell me that they weren't going to pay.
2.3

Time Warner Cable - Additional Problems with Time Warner

I submitted a review several months ago regarding the Time Warner poor customer service. Approximately 45 days after my complaint, someone from Time Warner called with a "to little to late" attempt to solve the problem. I had already switched to AT&T Uverse and the service is Okay. Well three months later and I had not received a final bill from Time Warner so I decided to stop into a TWC store to find out what was going on with my closed account (suspected something was up). I was told I was due a refund and they indicated that it was mailed to my old NY. When I opened my TWC account a few years ago I was living in NY and had the very basic service at my house in NC. However, 17 months ago I moved to NC and switched all of my billing to my current address and even had the TW security service here in NC. Well you can understand my surprise when I was told I was due a refund and that my refund was mailed to my old address in NY which had not been used in 17 months. Additionally, the gentleman at the TWC store said it had to have been changed manually. It is this kind of ineptness that continues to permeate TWC.

Time Warner Cable - "REWARDS PROGRAM" UGH NIGHTMARE AND FRUSTRATION

Disappointed Extremely I was told my boyfriend and I qualify for the Dell rewards program. When I called to make sure his name is also on our account I was told I cannot add another name to the account and that because the account is in my name, and our previous service provider is in his name, we are not going to now qualify. They said they would also escalate the issue. I left a message on the supervisor of the supervisor (who was very unprofessional over the phone). My boyfriend is part of our account. We use his email and his credit card for billing. All I called to do is make sure that we wouldn't have a problem with this process. I was on the phone over an hour. I am extremely disappointed with Time Warner Southern California. This definitely seems like a scam... We have done nothing wrong and are treated badly. We were told we could cancel our internet account and bring boxes, etc. into the store, and start over in his name. OMG....all I asked for is to amend his name to be clear for those checking the registration. Time Warner has also been a headache technically. We have been in the local store 3plus times, an hour wait each time, in about one month. We will be looking elsewhere for service. FYI...make sure when you sign up with a partner that BOTH names are on the account. (I hope this helps someone....) I advise against Time Warner. I had service with them before and I feel they are managed or owned by a different company. They used to have great customer service. What happened?!
1.8
  • Just needed name added
  • Ridiculous solution
  • On phone over an hr
Show

Time Warner Cable - Attempted to charge for equipment non existent, debt collection calls followed

I started my internet service after moving to Columbus Ohio with Insight. It was a very sad day when I received notice a year later that TWC has taken over Insight. When signing up with Insight, I purchased both the router and modem to avoid having to rent. For the following 2 years, every August a equipment rental fee would show up randomly. Had it corrected twice, no big deal. Then came time to move out of Ohio and close my account. My last bill was $166, which consisted of both a router and modem "un-returned". Jesus, you'd think after telling them twice that my equipment was purchased when I signed up with Insight they would have a record of it somewhere. Okay, no big deal, gave them a call 9/10, had it removed. I thought I was finally done. Then came 2 debt collection agency calls on this very bill. Not only that, the last day of my service was 8/29. I called about the error on the bill 9/10. The debt collection calls came on 9/23. That's not even a month since the last day of my service, how in the world did my account make it over to their debt collection department?!? The errors on billing I can take, but messing with a person's credit history due to these simple errors is no joke. I've called again and after speaking to her "supervisor", the lady stated there should be no effect on my credit report since technically, my account HASN'T reached their debt collection branch yet, according to the system. Huh?? How are they calling me then?? "Sometimes they can start calling 30 days in advance." Right. I will wait a few days before obtaining a copy of my credit report. We'll see.
2.5

Time Warner Cable - About freind using my credit card i have my email address

already told you im the disabled vet who needs a lawyer asap because time warner has screwed me aeven though your not there customernd is holding my credit card hostage even though im not a customer,any lawyer please help email susanpender47@comcast.net'this is a nightmare please I need help exposing these people for who they really are conartist scammers and liars.how can a company not remove your credit card even though your not a customer on somebody elses account????? please please help me,i am living a nightmare a true hopeless nightmare because of time warners lies over and over.please help again susanpender47@comcast.net
Show
Whenever I will be away from home on a trip I forward calls to my TWC number to my cell phone number. It used to be simple: key *72, key the cell phone number, wait for cell phone to ring and hang up. Now I have to log in to my TWC account, click on several slow...

Time Warner Cable - Account Review

An employee of time Warner cable went through my account to purposely get my information for their personal use, and gave out my address, info to another and put me in danger. I'm very upset over this for my info was supposed to be private due to I am a domestic violence victim, time Warner has only been putting me off, the employee has been removed, however I DONT feel this is sufficient to the nature off this incident. And crime...I do not feel safe in my home any longer,and feel time Warner needs to be help responsible. ..