Product: Time Warner Cable Account Clear all filters (0 of 88 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Account Review from Desert Hot Springs, California

This is the worst internet and cable company in this area. They called me to pay my previous balance so I can get my services restored. I gave them my checking acct. Info so they can get get the money. They said my services would be restored in 5min to an 1hr and if it was not restored to call back to tech support. I called and they said that their was a block at my address and they could not restore my services but their is a process thru risk management that would take a few days... Know i have cancel my acct because I no longer onpw who i am dealing with. It feels like am dealing with a person off the street... So they took money out of my account and I still don't have service. Timewarner are a bunch of thieves and the worst company ever.

Time Warner Cable Account Review

We had stuff on our account we kept trying to get removed. Then our bill kept going up to the point where we couldn't afford to pay it. So they actually sent a bill collector to our house. Threatening possible legal action. We had enough they turned us off so we got direct tv. Never again will we have time Warner.
1.4

Time Warner Cable - Won't Stop Sending Marketing Mail to Old Address

Made the mistake of using Time Warner in college 14 years ago. Now they refuse to stop mailing marketing materials to my parents' address. IN A STATE THAT DOESN'T HAVE TIME WARNER SERVICE! I got them to finally stop sending $0 bills a few years ago, but my parents still receive mail from them with my name on it. It references no account number, so I can't even give them that. For some reason they can't look of the mailing address to make any changes. Even worse, the CS rep was blatantly lying to me to get rid of me. Emma from the Midwest team told me that she noted the issue on my account and it should stop. I asked her what the account was, and she told me to disregard her comment.
I didn't like
  • Worst customer service i have ever experienced
Show
I had scheduled a call to return the equipment and a Time warner Cable guy came to my apartment and took the equipments and did not give me the receipt for the same. He was a Thief the time warner stealing agent. NOW when i disconnected the service after 6 months they...
Time Warner Cable Account

Time Warner Cable - Crappy expensive internet went to 60 dollars, and customer service cant seem to fix it and is basically worthless.

Ive faithfully paid my time warner internet bill on time every month, until this past month. For starters, I had a fraud detection on my Amex card, so the payment was declined. When I found out, I logged onto my account to pay the bill, to find out it went from 44.99 to 59.99 per month. I called them up and found out my original price was a 12 month intro period. Well since i wasnt interested in paying 60 dollars a month for internet that periodically goes down on me, I asked if there were any other specials, or Id have to try to shop around for another ISP. She searched around and found me a promo. 39.99 a month for standard internet. Perfect, I said. I got off the phone with her and went on to pay my bill, but was still showing a past due amount of 59.99. I figured these things take a day or 2 sometimes to update in the system. 2 more days go by, and my account is still showing a past due amount, and now is showing a 30.00 "returned payment fee". 30 dollar charge for a credit card decline? When you're credit card is declined at the grocery store, does the grocery store charge you 30 dollars? I digress. Anyway, I ended up contacting someone via chat to figure out what is going on. Basically the chat specialist told me she has no record of anything on my account. Needless to say I was pissed. So I call back Time Warner, spoke to a nice gentleman who found out the woman I spoke to earler, put my rate under a different account. Lovely. You know, accidents happen, its no biggie. He said because my payment was declined, I was going to be charged 30 dollars, but because of my issues, he will credit back the 30 dollar fee, and also prorate my account 20.00 so my new months bill would be 30.01. So I paid the 30.01 over the phone. We ended the conversation, and I figured that was that. Low and behold, a few days later, there is still no changes to my account. I spoke to ANOTHER specialist on chat who told me "not to worry" the 50 dollar credit is still under pending, and should be taken care of soon. 2 days later, I log on. Still no change, and this time the 50.00 "pending" credit just magically "poof" vanished from my account. To add insult to injury, I now have a 8.75 "late fee" on my account. Needless to say, Im frustrated and pretty fed up at this point. I spoke to a chat specialist once again, who told me I pretty much have no credit. After explaining it to her, she took off the "returned payment" fee and the "late fee" but I still owe them 30.00. After explaining I had a 50 dollar credit, she basically told me Id have to call time warner AGAIN. I call them up, spoke to a lady who I had to explain about 4 times what happened. I even told her I have chat logs of the previous woman telling me I have a 50 dollar credit in pending. Well bascially after this 30 minute conversation, she said she would have to transfer me to a supervisor....Low and behold there's no supervisors available. I guess they ALL go to lunch at the same time. Im promised a call back, but you know how that goes, of course NO ONE calls me back. Surprise surprise. At this point I am so fed up with this inept company, I almost think they purposely make it a pain in the *** to get anything resolved so you just give up. Because at this point, Im about to give up and just look for another ISP.
1.8

Time Warner Cable - No reward card was ever going to be sent to me

i was just informed that I missed the first payment and that I'm no longer a "customer in good standings." I'm currently set up for automatic payment, and I've called for other reasons and had informed that there will be information sent regarding what to do next for the visa card ...only nothing was ever sent! The person was polite, and even said that she can escalate to the rewards team, but it will get denied. I'm very pissed ... and am looking to cancel their service. I now hate them!
  • Poor
  • Very poor customer service

Time Warner Cable Account Review

I paid $213.00 and they deducted $150.00 from checking account which they said they wouldnt when i paid the $213.00. They say they are working on it but it takes about 5 days.
2.0

Time Warner Cable - Voicemail ***

Travelling for two weeks and have tried unsuccessfully to retrieve my TWC voicemail. Account now locked due to too many unsuccessful attempts. Simple call to Tech Support to reset the pin, right ? Well, that was six hours, 5 chat sessions, 1 voice call and being escalated to " Tier 3" ago ... Result = nothing ! They either tell me its fixed, which it isnt, or that It can only be reset if I am home .... Huhh? When I told the nice ( clueless) lady that she can call me back when its fixed, she said " im unable to make outgoing calls"? Huhhhhhhh? Arent you an f......ing phone company ? TWC = The Worst Company ...every interaction with them is a trip into an Alternate Universe Cancel your subsubscription....

Time Warner Cable - Account Review from Detroit, Michigan

Time Warner is a joke. We were 2 days late on our bill and they had someone come and turn the cable off outside our building at 7pm at night, for the first time ever, then charged us $30 to have it turned on for the following day at 4pm. Then at 5pm that day we receive a call saying they can't have any one come turn it back on for an additional 6 days. We are cancelling our account and going to direct tv. Worst cable company I've ever had the displeasure of doing business with. Would recommend that all their customers switch over before they get screwed too.
Coverage Area

Time Warner Cable - Gift Card Scam

I experienced the same thing. I was told I would receive a $300 gift card if I kept my Time Warner account for at least 6 months. I never received the card and was told to wait and should receive it within 90 days. I called several times in the meantime. They kept telling me to wait until the 90 days. I called back at that time and they told me it was too late to trace. I always felt that one of their employees was stealing the cards. Hey, should we start a class action suit against them since it appears that many consumers were dupped???
1.3