3.2
Coverage Area

Something that is not impossible you pay your bill a week early and A company was so much technology still F up some *** decided to turn my service off accidentally never been late with the bill always pay early now I'm five days without service Company cannot handle all these customers biting off more than they can chew.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of billing department from Time Warner Cable and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1246753

hey here's a novel idea, stop watching TV and pick up a book or do some yardwork, or donate time at the salvation army, or wax your car, or, well just about anything but watch that *** box !!!

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Corpus Christi, Texas Time Warner Cable "I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service. Already..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Time Warner Cable - Does not deliver what they agree to Time Warner Cable "Had Time Warner Internet in my new home for 2 months, and was supposed to be getting 25+ mbps speeds. Could not keep connections and and slow as dial..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Reduced width of Internet service causing frequent connectivity problems Time Warner Cable "TimeWarner appears to be reducing its footprint from existing customers width and strength of Internet capabilities. Our Internet service which once had no connectivity problems, now has regular connectivity..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more