Product: Time Warner Cable Bundle Clear all filters (0 of 101 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

Time Warner Cable has the worst cable and internet service around. Their service is very unreliable and unstable. There are frequent outages, problems with picture quality, very slow internet, internet that goes down, weather affects it even though the tech said it wouldn't, channels pixelate a lot, etc. I do not recommend their service at all-you will have nothing but problems. On top of all this, they keep raising prices, providing bad customer service, and never adding channels.
Show
Your service absolutely stinks here in Cincinnati, Ohio.The zip code is 45255. There are problems with frequent outages, channels that pixelate a lot, internet that is really slow, picture quality that is poor where motion scenes are blurred and pixelated, and the HD...

I agree with you-I live in Anderson Township and have a lot of problems with Time Warner Cable to. My cable, internet and phone are always going down and there is never an exp...

Time Warner Cable - TWC Support

Have been a customer for 20 years & have had no issues until recently. They are charging us for sports packages & the phone support has gone foreign. Cannot understand the rep. Getting closer to cutting the cable. We have all heard about the bundles that would allow us to pick & choose which channels we want to pay for. East coast is on a trial basis, when will we get our chance on the west coast. Big business does not want government intervention. Give us consumers our choices back
Show

Time Warner Cable - Ripped Off, Rude Superviser, & Won't Accept Payment - Very Frustrated

I called today to speak to someone about re-bundling my current HD TV & standard Internet packages. I realized my bill had gone up again about another $30.00. I have my two services, a 10 year old INSIGHT "HD" box, & a standard small black box. For these things I am now paying $158.53 per month. People around me who have phones (not in use) included in their package with high speed internet, and at least 2 additional HD Boxes in the home & they pay less than I do. They are not new customers & in fact when I checked around, I found that I was paying more than most. Not to mention my equipment is over 10 years old & displays a company's logo that doesn't even exist anymore. Upon processing my card, I was told the expiration date had to be more current although my card is "GOOD THRU" the end of the month. When I got the supervisor she rudely asked why I haven't tried to get a new one? Inappropriate comment Miss & further more it's not your business. She then told me that I had a checking account no. linked to my twc account. I told her this was IMPOSSIBLE because I always pay by debit card. I confirmed that this was not my account & she couldn't explain why a strangers checking account information was linked to mine. This is EXTREMELY concerning due to the fact that I have been a victim of identity theft. She was very rude, very condescending, & did not offer any helpful suggestions. I was going to rebundle my service however given the fact I have been mistreated, my account isn't secure, my equipment is out of date; I am seriously considering cancelling all service thru TWC & going with streaming services instead.
2.3
I didn't like
  • I feel as though i have been taken advantage of by this company
  • Not enough pricing notification
  • Price gouging

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

Your cable and internet service is abysmal at best here in Cincinnati, Ohio. The zip code here is 45255. Now, you are raising my rates again and I'm not getting anything new in return. The cable and internet are going out a lot even when the weather is nice out. My HD channels pixelate a lot and are not sharp like HD channels should be. Channels like Fox News and Freeform look bad and the motion scenes are blurred and pixelated. The internet speeds are very slow and its obvious that there is a lot of congestion and overload in your network. Nothing is ever fixed with the problems either. The wifi goes down at random. I would not recommend going with TWC. They are always raising prices and never add channels or fix issues.

Time Warner Cable Bundle Review

here is our problem my brother always pays the delinquent bill on the 3 of every month but then between the 24 and 26 they turn it back off which is phone cable and internet i didn't think they could do that so we all fileing a complaint with the bbb

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

My service with Time Warner Cable has gone downhill in recent months. I just got my bill and noticed it has gone up yet again. Im sick of all of the fee increases and the poor service. There have been more outages more often here in Cincinnati, Ohio, specifically Anderson Township on Woodruff Road. My cable and internet will just go down at random, especially at night during peak times. The HD picture quality isn't nearly as good as Directv or Cincinnati Bell Fioptics. The 720p channels are not clear or sharp like they should be. My internet speeds are very slow. Im supposed to be getting 30 MB download and I usually don't get over 15 or 16 MB. My wifi goes down to. The home phone doesn't sound clear either and volume is low. I do not recommend them at all and will be shopping around for another provider soon.
1.4

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Cincinnati, Ohio

Ive had a lot of bad experiences with Time Warner Cable. Their service is very unstable and there are a lot of outages. I subscribed to their cable and Internet package and am very unhappy with their service. I use to have Cincinnati Bell Fioptics and was unhappy with their poor service, so I tried Time Warner and am sorry I did. Channels are always pixelating and freezing up. Channels like Fox News and Freeform are not clear and sharp like HD channels should be. My internet is very slow during the evening hours. It will go down at random to. Plus they never add any new channels despite raising my cable rates and modem fees. Calling customer service doesn't do any good either.

Time Warner Cable - Bait and switch seems to be a known a company policy

I have TWC internet and got a TWC letter offering bargain rate upgrades if I subscribed to TV. I spent 2 hours with a competent sales rep who checked and rechecked with supervisors about my account registration, my location, the TV and 50 mg internet plan he was offering to me. After my TV's were installed my internet speed was first cut off, then reactivated at 17 which was half the 35 I already had before my "upgrade" to 50 at a higher price bundled with TV. After one hour on the phone being cut off once and transferred 5 times, then another 40 minutes later in the day when the rep verified the terms of my original contracted 50 mg contracted offer on an account that TWC had "dropped before activation", TWC said that offer was not available in my area and the most they would do is restore my original internet speed if I kept the TV. I told 3 seemingly honest reps that what they were saying was certainly bait and switch. Each rep said there was nothing they could do "because their system would not let them" john in san diego
Del Mar, California
Show

Time Warner Cable - Transfered fromVerizon Fios to TWC phone no was ported down from verizon 718-736-9036.

I was quite happy with Verizon Fos except their billing it was just bizzare every month adjustments which was driving me up the wall TWC walks in makes tall promises to which I was sucked in. The deal was transfer your services from Verizon to TWC we will retain the same phone no. triple play at $89.99 which includes your 2 box and a modem long distance International calls to some 30 countries plus a $ 300 redemption coupon I thoughit sounded like a good deal so I did the switch on JUly 10th 2015. My a/c is in very good standing for the past 8 months but $300 gift card I call in funny answers finally I get one Mr. Vincent who claims to be the corporate office acceleration boss. spoke to him at length he was clue less he says what the sales person offer will selling TWC is not necessary that we honor which sounded totally out of line he said you have been calling too often hey I am ipaying for the services if it is not working I have to call in Mr,vincent Id#1462973 considers himself all knowing I really wonder if I made a bad deicsion to join TWC family no one knows the rules each person has a different view point can some streamline the charges I dont make the tarrifs as a customer I see it if I like it I buy it or I pass I am trying to reach your headoffice but no answer
Kew Gardens, New York