Product: Time Warner Cable Bundle Clear all filters (0 of 101 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

On September 24, 2016, Paid my bill of $186.20 for TWC services. When I checked my account it showed an unauthorized payment of $186.20 STOLEN from my account without my knowledge. When I made TWC aware of this problem I got this "We're sorry for any inconvenience, your money will be refunded by to you on Sunday". Well in SC the banks aren't open on the weekends. So I waited til Monday. Called the bank to see if my money was back in my account, guess what? It wasn't, no surprise there. So I had to call these incompetent idiots again ONLY to be told my refund was not submitted. Since this initial call I was lied to by supervisors in management positions, who lied to comfort me so I would think that TWC had my best interest in mind. But we all know the BS that TWC pulls. So I decided to record each and every call. I still haven't received my refund. But I will contact my State's Attorney General's office and any other platform or agency that is willing to help me get my money back from these crooks.

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Pretoria, Gauteng

Mysister and I moved to Kannapolis 03/18/16. At first our tv and internet went out several times per day. I should earn tech pay for rebooting or checking wires with techs on phone. We have had to call-them dozens of times, had 4 visits (2 contractors and 2 actual emplyees). Was refused ANY considerationn on our bill. Was told by a supervisor in Philopenes named Beth (yea right) that whole house dvr would add no ad'l charges to our bill. I contacted public utilities comission and still got no where. Tomorrow I am returning all 3 boxes and modem. Why i paid $180/mo for this agrivation is beyond me.

Time Warner Cable - Bundle Review from Columbus, Ohio

88 yo Dad does not have a wirking modem to recieve inbound calls. Twc cancelled the appt to fix the problem because...they could not call to reach hm to confirm appt time due to no wirking phone line. Just pathetic. Was told by 2 leads a tech will be avail to fix the problem. Cable and phone went out the same day it was installed 9/15/16 and still not repaired. Will see what story they come up with tomorrow.
Show
My service has been flaky for the last three months.The picture has been pixelating, internet service has been breaking up along with the telephone service. Technicians had been to my home three time in three weeks replacing all the cable connectors in the house...
Pj

I have the same issues. They have been here several times. Not fixed still.

Time Warner Cable - Time Warner is the WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET

Was on a promo for: 100 speed internet, tv plus HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax and phone services for $153. and some change. This expired Nov 2015 and price jumped to $200.00 and some change. Then some month's ago the bill (for the SAME SERVICE) jumped to $276. and some change. No one can tell me why the $76.00 increase less than a year from the last increase with the same services. Called to cancel all services and after being on call for almost an hour, Rep offers to remove all premium channels but increase internet speed to 200 for $165. and some change (including fees and taxes). I call back to accept offer but now after speaking to THREE Reps, no one seems to know or be able to find the promo codes initially offered???? This price increase, coupled with the fact that I have had multiple service issues (I have had at least 8 technicians in the past 15 months)...and now this. Time Warner is THE WORST COMPANY ON THE PLANET AND EVEN WITH AN ACQUISITION WILL CONTINUE TO AWFUL! ***Thankfully Google Fiber in on the way to my area and I know TW will lose massive amounts of customers when this goes nationwide*****GOOGLE FIBER PLEASE HURRY!!!
1.1
I didn't like
  • Frequent outages
Show

Time Warner Cable - NO service for DAYS!

twice this month I have been down - no cable, Internet or Phone. the first time for 5 days, and now for 4 days. Each time - they can not send a tech out to fix the problem - blown filter?? I work from home, and now have run over my data plan on my cell phone. do they care?? - NOT at all. I pay my bill EVERY month - but I am not getting the service I should. their phone system is a joke. We need to get competition in the local cable provider space!!!! I urge all of us to write our state reps to push for more competition. this is unacceptable.

Time Warner Cable Bundle Review from Lexington, South Carolina

I contacted TWC about service to my home. I explained that I had been denied service about fifteen years ago and was told that if TW ever pulled a line up Benjamin Dr, I could then get service. TW pulled that line up to a new housing development last year. The customer representative said my address was in the computer system as connectable but he would send out a survey crew to be sure since I had been denied before. Three days later TW calls me and leaves a message saying that I was connectable and to call back to choose my package and installation date. I called back that night and picked the bundle package for TV, phone and internet at a cost of 150 a month with a 50 dollar installation fee. We set up the installation date for a few days later. The man comes and then calls his supervisor and then tells me I am not connectable and leaves. I called to try to get TW to honor their verbal agreement to provide me with service and was denied because I am further than 1000 ft from the tap. I was rudely told by customer service that I would have to pay for the line to be ran to my home if I wanted service and to call another department and was given the number. I feel like I shouldn't have to pay for anything except the amount that was agreed upon over the phone. The mistake was TW, not mine, I should be hooked up like I was promised to be. I was given an account number and the installer was sent to my home. I was denied service that I was told twice that I was connectable for. TW entered into a verbal agreement with me to provide service and I want the services I was promised for the amount we agreed upon. I sent this as a email to TW corporate complaints. I received two calls two days later. They told me that they would provide me with service only if I paid to run the line at a cost of seven thousand dollars.
2.6
#902039
Show

Time Warner Cable - Unbelievable Incometence at all Levels!!

My son died on 6/15. On 6/17 we called to ask what we needed to do to discontinue his services. He was paid up until 6/24. On 6/20 we turned in his modem, and were told they did not need to see his death certificate. on 7/14 we received a bill for 6/24 to 7/25. Called again and was told they needed to see a death certificate!! And, to send it too the TWC Recovery Unit. Remember, they owe us a rebate for 4 days. On 7/16 a notice was sent from a debt collection agency!! I lost it. Called the Debt Collection Agency, they didn't know what to do, send them a death certificate. Asked them about the TWC Recovery Unit I am to send a certificate to. They didn't know anything about that............... I understand how some people can lose it. But this fits in with everything I've heard about Time Warner Cable.

Time Warner Cable - Worst Company Ever

Time Warner Cable is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my 36 years. This is a pretty astonishiTime Warner Cable is the absolute worst company I have ever dealt with in my 36 years. This is a pretty astonishing fact considering I own a small business and deal with merchant services, used car salesmen and mortgage companies. This is no way a slight in general of those industries, just giving a general breadth of the situation. So, let me sum up my experience with TWC: I moved from WA State roughly 3 years ago. I had previously been a customer of comcast cable for 12 years, which is rated as the WORST is customer service. Let me tell you, I've had quadruple the problems with TWC than I have had with Comcast. It all started with faulty hardware. Boxes that would freeze up, in demand wouldn't work at least 40% of the time. I've called, returned boxes, same problem. Discounting my bill, never fixing the overall problem. Tonight, I've completely had it. Last week, I received a bill that was $10 higher than normal. Obviously, my promotion period ran out. I called to remedy the situation. A guy in the Philippines answers and tells me there is a great deal right now if I bundle a phone service. I don't care but obviously I will take the lower rate with the bundled service. He offers me my same channels, phone service, etc. for $153.02. I'm happy, go on with my day. About 4 days pass, I get home tonight and for some reason my channels are not working, except local channels(Fox, ABC, NBC, etc.) as well as HBO. I figure it is a technical issue. After spending 40 minutes on hold, call center in Philippines informs me that is the package I agreed to. What???? Who in their right mind would pay that much for local channels and HBO? What a weird package. So, I spend another 30 minutes on hold waiting for a manager who finally answers and tells me to hold again....I hang up after 10 minutes. I have the call logs and will post them here if anyone wants to see. So, I call back, but this time ask to speak to someone in America. I don't ever do this but I feel that the Philippine workers don't understand the situation I'm in or what was promised to me. They transfer me to the "home phone department." Very friendly guy from Tennessee. He tries to help me and tells me I should have more channels. After resetting my modem numerous times, no dice. Finally, after about a half an hour on the phone I ask him what my bill is. Well, turns out my current bill is $10 more than it was before, all for the great deal of having no channels except local and HBO! WHAT A STEAL! I was livid. I asked to be transferred to someone who could help, and this is where it gets good. The woman he transferred me to referred to her self as a "customer service specialist." She had a huge attitude and was the exact opposite of what that term embodies. I explained to her, at that point that I had been on the phone/hold with their company for 2.5 hours and explained my situation. At first, she seemed sympathetic and told me she would "correct the problem." So, she told me she would look at new promotions to figure me a new rate. Meanwhile, I told her what I was promised. She asked me for a operator ID # which I actually wrote down because of my bad experiences with this company. I tell her the #, 2514960. She rudely tells me that's "not a real #." This is the number their employee who takes calls on their 800 number gave me. This is how absolutely screwed this company is. They have 3rd party vendors working for them and they can't even track who they are, they give customers numbers that don't mean anything. So, after that, she keeps me on hold while "looking for good deals." I ask her how long it will be as I've already been on hold or phone for 3 hours now, and she replies very snarky that she "doesn't know" and is trying to get the "best deal" for me. Well, let me tell you, after waiting(more like wasting) for another 30 minutes of my life she comes back with half my movie channels gone for the same price I was paying before. WOW, SIGN ME UP! I asked her if it was good business to either get my$150/month or $50 for 1 month and never again and she was dumbfounded. I told her to cancel my service and the imbecile couldn't even figure that out. She told me to hold, I hung up the phone. I am telling you, I have NEVER negatively reviewed a company in my life but if you have a chance, stay away from this company. They are the WORST. I'm sure they will delete this on their page but I will continue to post everywhere I can. TWC is a joke, as soon as I became a customer, I sold your stock. If anyone with a brain is reading this and knows how to treat a customer, you have my name and can look up my account. Zip is 92117.

Time Warner Cable Bundle Review

cable and internet service continually out. i call at least every week to report service problems. the ny state attorneys office needs to investigate how a company can charge consumers for service that doesn't work. it fraudulent.