2.6
Coverage Area

I received in the mail a $10.00 package deal so I thought great I will give it a try since I had an antenna only tv service.Already have internet and phone with TWC.

Ok called and was told it would be around $22.00 if I want Showtime free for 1 yr, long store short received box in mail tried to hook it up like they told me and they said someone would come and turn it on at box ,and they would call and tell us when it was on LOL well we tried no result. So I called they sent tech to us next day, lol again. He didn't know what he was doing and then left the face plate off where cable goes and left. Now every 2 to3 days we have to uunplug it and reboot .

And the channels are a joke , I got more shows on antenna . I am returning it and going back to antenna .

So warning don'tdo the $10 package.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Time Warner Cable and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Time Warner Cable to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Time Warner Cable and time warner cable bundle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments