TIME WARNER CABLE COMPANY IS A HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK FOR.IT IS VERY STRESSFUL AND THE SUPERVISORS ARE INCOMPETENT...THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS ARE RUDE AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE PRODUCTS...I HAVE A COMPLAINT ON A FEW OF THE SUPERVISORS...MICHELLE, JUAN AND MANAGER LINDA IN THE ONTARIO CALL CENTER.....ARE TERRIBLE AND SHOULD NOT BE IN MANAGEMENT AT THIS COMPANY...DO NOT ORDER CABLE FROM TIME WARNER PEOPLE!!!!!

THE SERVICE IS BAD AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD AS WELL.THERE IS TILING AND OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE SERVICE...LINDA IS THE WORST MANAGER AT THE ONTARIO CALL CENTER...BEWARE CONSUMERS.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Manager.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Van Nuys, California, United States #852426

It is clear people hate Time Warner Cable, how has all this abuse gone unnoticed to the FCC?Why hasn't the media exposed them for the thieves and horrible people that they are?

Every story I read is a horror story and I have had horrible experiences with their customer service representatives and their shady billing tactics.

They are a bunch of thieves extorting the public with a license to steal.I hope they get what's coming to them hopefully they will be featured on American Greed!

Manhattan, New York, United States #729784

Time Warner is HORRIBLE.There are issues all the time- we are unfortunate to have their Business line in the office, and we have outages EVERY DAY, sometimes for hours, that's been going on for over a year now.

The customer/tech support's excuse is always either "there is an outage in the area" or "I don't see anything".

Every TWC representative is incredibly RUDE and INCOMPETENT.

Monopolists who don't even slightly care about customers.Do not buy their service.

they are terrible. Im glad I found this website.

Cheaper than cable

I have been a customer for 10 years.Three years ago I moved and they started over billing me over 30.

extra each month. I have been fighting with them to remedy this and they have been rude and uncarring. They claimed I lost the boxes when it was there techicians lost them. I over paid 1,000 over the past three years.

They told me as a courtsey they would give me 185.88 back... I got the run around everytime I called and was promised a call back and 95% of the time I never received a call back. They know they have you over an barrel and dont care.

I guess buyer beware of the big bad giant monopoly.Direct TV here I come

I'VE HAD TWC FOR 2 YRS & OUT OF THOSE 2 YRS EVERY SINGLE CUST SERV REP WERE RUDE, INCOMPETENT, AND DISRESPECTFUL.I HAD ALL 3 SERVICES: DIGITAL CABLE, PH & HIGH SPEED INTERNET.

I PAY ABOUT 150 EVERYMONTH FOR SERVICE THAT GOES OUT EVERY OTHER WK. I RECENTLY MOVED AND HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE W/TWC. I WAS HUNG UP ON SEVERAL TIMES IF I EVEN MENTIONED I WANTED TO SPEAK TO A MNGR. I WENT TO THE LOCAL SERV CENTER & THE ASSOCIATE THERE WAS RUDE.

I ASKED FOR CORP ADDR AND HE TOLD ME TO LOOK IT UP MYSELF ONLINE.

I AM JUST FEED UP W/THEM AND WOULD LIKE TWC TO REALIZE THE CUST SERV CALL CNTRS ARE WORTHLESS.THEY WILL ULTIMATELY FAIL.

to DISGUSTED WITH TIME WARNER CAB Van Nuys, California, United States #852428

You are paying for these Time Warner Cable executive thugs' trophy wives and mistresses.