Product: Time Warner Cable Customer Care Clear all filters (0 of 84 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Time Warner Cable - I cannot pay my bill,on the first!!!

wen I called tw in april-2016 tw's rep quoted to me that I would b able to pay my bil on the 15th of each month. he saw on his end where I was calin from an he stil lied, I get paid as early as the 8th each mo. but sometimes I don't get paid til the 14th; rite now I owe about 300.00 for two bils, al I can do is make 1 pymt on oct. 12th; as u may have figurd out I'm on a fixed income an all my bills r paid around the 15th, some [entergy,time warner,farmers,page plus,orangefield water, I actually pay online from my ck acc.; either they take it out or I pay them,,yes I can pay t/w but I'm always a mo. behind,,i stil don't see where I ended up owing a pymt when I get the new bil in on the 1st,im goin ta look for a new co. that is way more agreeable,,Andrea

Time Warner Cable Customer Care Review

No refund yet now there saying no one put request for refund but yet been waiting for three weeks of 107.00 timewarner messing with wroung person i will take yall court if i dont get thiz 107 now customer serverce rrp said i will get my refund back going back to customer service center get my money back

Time Warner Cable - TWC got so low that they Call it Now SPECTRUM

I'm in a bad spot now because I have to tolerate these *** offs,cheaters and liars for at least 6 more months.And please believe me, I have tried to get rid of them,but then again, the option where I live is AT&T. They keep going up on their rate and bull**** people that you were on a promotion, and they use this excuse over and over again. An an other thing, is this bull**** about megabytes that they claim its up on the 300 megabytes. Pure Bull****.But that's what they are all about anyway, a lousy company and its people are really the creme of the trash. Nothing good about them, that's why they are changing their name to Spectrum.
  • Poor customer service mgr
  • Being lied to is the worst thing you can do to a customer
  • Time warner sucks

Time Warner Cable Customer Care Review

Called over the phone to make a payment. The customer service Representative charged me twice. 7 days later they still havent reimburse my money but it only took them 1min to take it out my account..
Goodwater, Alabama

Time Warner Cable - BEWARE OF THE $300 GIFT CARD REWARD TRICK

MY OPINION . TIME WARNER CABLE (. AKA) SPECTRUM. IS A COMPANY OF LIARS. CROOKS AND THEIVES. I ADVISE YOU ALL NOT TO FALL IN THE $300 PAY BACK. IT IS A TRAP TO MAKE YOU SIGN UP THEN IT WILL BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME TO COLLECT IT, YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT. A SELSMAN CONVINCED ME TO CANCEL WITH AT$T AND TO SWITCH TO TIMEWARNER AFTER PROMISSING ME $300 PAYBACK IN CREDIT CARD. AND THEY TOLD ME THE REPAIRMAN WILL HANDLE ME A CARD DISCRIBING HOW TO GET THE $300. ON 06/16/2016 THE TWC MAN INSTALLED THE INTERNET . CABLE AND PHONE. AND BEFORE HE LEAVES I ASKED HIM FOR THE $300 INTRUCTION, HE REPLIED BY TELLING ME, NOT HIS DUTY, I MUST CONTACT TWC. CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE SAME DAY 6/6.2016 I CALLED TWC. CUSTOMER SERVICE OVERSEAS A MANAGER CALLED ELIA ASKED ME TO SEND THEM MY LAST STATEMENT FROM AT&T AS A PROOF OF SWITCHING SERVICES. I WAITED UNTILL I RECEIVED IT, AND I CALLED TWC CUSTOMER SERVICE (WHO ARE OVERSEAS) HIS NAME WAS ALEXA (BUDGE # Z78 ) TOLD ME TO FAX THE AT$T STATEMENT TO WITH A LETTER OF EXPLINATION INCLUDING MY ACCOUNT NUMBER (315) 463-0225 AND TO WAIT 5 TO 7 BUSINESS DAYS UNTILL I RECEIVE THE $300 CREDIT CARD . I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO, BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANYTHING IN TE MAIL. THEN I CALLED TWC CUSTOMER SERVICE SPOKE TO A MANAGER BY THE NAME OF ELIA WHO ASKED ME TO WAIT ANOTHER 3 DAYS. THEN 3 DAYS LATER I CALLED TWC CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REQUESTED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE IN USA, I SPOKE TO CUSTOMER SOLUTION THEY TOLD ME WE SENT YOU A REDEMTION CODE BY MAIL I SAID I NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM YOU . THEN CUSTOMER SOLUTION SAID NOT A PROBLEM WE WILL SEND YOU ANOTHER REDEMTION CODE AND SHE PUT A REQUEST FOR THAT AND GAVE ME THE TRACKING NUMBER (23838059) SHE SAID IT MAY TAKE 3-4 WEEKS AND TOLD ME THE FAX NUMBER (315) 463-0225 THAT I WAS PROVIDED IS WRONG, THEY ARE NO LONGER USING THIS NUMBER. BUT IT IS OK NO NEED TO REFAX. 7/20/2016. AFTER TALKING TO SEVERAL TWC CUSTOMER SERVICE OVERSEAS I END UP TALKING AT 5:45 PM TO A MANAGER AT CUSTOMER CARE IN USA HIS NAME CREG ( BUDGE # 5HI) HE TOLD ME HE UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING AND HE VE SEEN IT HAPPENING TO OTHER CUSTOMER , IT IS A MISTAKE OF SALESMANS BUT THEY WILL HONOR THE PROMISS OF THE $300 . BUT HE CANNOT SEND IT IN CREDIT CARD HE CAN CREDIT MY ACCOUNT $300 IF THAT OK WITH ME, I ACCEPT. THEN HE SAID HE PUT ME ON HIS CALENDER TO CONTACT ME AND CREDIT ME ON 9-10-2016. . BECAUSE 9-10-16 IS A SATURDAY. I CALLED CUSTOMER CARE IN USA ON 9-8-2016 AT 1:18 PM SPOKE TO A MANAGER NAME GEORGE (BUDGE # UX7) WHO TOLD ME THAT I HAVE TO WAIT TO CALL THEM 9-16-2016 TO GET THE $300 CREDIT BECAUSE THE CREDIT COMES AFTER 90 DAYS (3 MONTHS) FROM THE INSTALLATION DATE . TODAY 9-16-2016 AFTER 90 MIN ON THE PHONE WITH TIME WARNER CUSTOMER SOLUTION . OF WICH I SPENT 45 MIN ( FROM 9:00 TO 9:45 AM) TALKING TO DENISA ( BUDGE # 4X0) ( FROM 9:45 TO 10:21 AM) WHO TOLD ME FIRST THAT I HAVE TO SPEACK TO NEW INSTALLATION DEPARTMENT BUT I TOLD HER THAT I WAS TALKING TO NEW INSTALLATION DEPARTMENT AND THEY TRASFERED ME TO YOU (ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT) AFTER READING MY FILE SHE INSISTED TO SWITCH ME. I TOLD HER STAY ON THE LINE TO MAKE SURE IT IS THE RIGHT DEPPT. THEY THEY TOLD HER IT IS THE WRONG DEPARTMENT, THEN SHE SWITCHED ME TO CUSTOMER SOLUTION . I SPOKE TO JOOSE ( BUDGE # 4FW) AFTER EXPLAINING TO HIM MY PROBLEM, HE SPOKE TO HIS SUPERVISOR AND TOLD ME THAT HIS SUPERVISOR LISTEN TO MY CONVERSATION WITH CREG ON 7-20-2016 AND EMAILED THE PREVIOUS MANAGER VREG ( BUDGE #5HI) THAT I SOKE TO ON 7_20-2016 AND REQUESTED HIM TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT AS PROMISSED AND TO CALL ME. ( DOES IT MEAN I HAVE TO STAY BY THE PHONE ??) THEN JOOSE (BUDGE #4FW) TOLD ME THAT THE $300 PAY BACK WAS A MISTAKE FROM THE FIRST BEGINING BECAUSE I AM NOT QUALIFIED BUT IF CREG PROMISSED TO CREDIT MY ACCOUNT THEN IT IS UP TO HIM. THIS WHAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT WHEN YOU SIGN UP WITH TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA ) SPECTRUM. NOT THE $300 DOLLARS. SHAME ON YOU BUNCH OF CROOKS, LIARS AND CHEATERS.
  • Cheaters
  • Crooks
#920087

Time Warner Cable Customer Care Review

Depending on who you get on the line can make a difference in your experience with TWC. They need to do better with some of the customer service agents. Some have attitudes and I even had one chew gum in my ear. Not professional at all!
2.4

Time Warner Cable - Customer Care Review from Akron, Ohio

I have paid my bill on time every month, all $150 of it, for three+ years. Came home today to discover they canceled my account and showed that I had turned in my equipment. Pretty peculiar since my cable box & modem are still here in my home. I spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service just to be transferred back & forth before finally being told there was nothing they could do and I needed to exchange my old equipment for new equipment. Will be turning them in first thing tomorrow. I'm done with TWC.

Time Warner Cable - Customer Care Review from Dallas, Texas

Time warner cable is the worst company I've ever worked with. Last year I had TWC and then returned my equipment. They "lost" my equipment, charged my $110 and sent me to a collections agency. I called and opened a case and somehow a couple months later they "found" my equipment. Besides that, their time for setting up your services takes +2 hours and the guys don't even use GPS to locate your house. You cannot do anything online and always have to call the 1-800 number. Overall, it's a horrible company to use.
1.1

Time Warner Cable - Only ignorant morons work at TWC NYC

I loved my TWC service in the midwest. I moved to Queens and from the installation, to customer support, to pay by phone, they dropped the ball at every turn. A collection of minimum wage workers who don't give a sh__ about service or the company. They don't know anything about the product other that the *** script they read. They could train smart middle-school students to give better service than this bunch of mindless nimrods. Shame on Time Warner for hiring a bunch of GED holding dimwits. Another example of a cheap corporation saving money at the expense of the product and customers. Unfortunately the customer support at Verizon Fios is as bad so there is no good local option. Corporations are killing America.
1.5

Time Warner Cable is a scam, a fraud, liars, thieves

I have been chased, tormented and hounded by Time Warner Cable for almost a year. It has taken almost a year, and I am still not off their mailing list. They continue to send letters to an address where I do not live, where I have never lived, and which does not exist. I am a widow, with no Social Security benefits, no pension from my late husband, yet they send letters to me at an address which does not exist, and to my child in the same building, in a different apartment, when I live on one small salary, my child has a summer job, and we live in the same apartment. They also send letters to my dead husband, at an address that does not exist, and to a building where we moved three months after he died.
Queens County, New York