Called to inquire to if internet ONLY was available at the address to where I'll be moving.I explained in the beginning, I was calling for future reference and would not be moving until May.

I also explained that I was under contract still with a satellite provider and would not need cable yet, only Internet. After first trying to talk me into a bundle deal and basically telling me to just abandon my satellite contract, the customer service rep, then acted as if he was totally shocked that I wouldn't be needing service for almost two months, eventhough I had already told him that. He said it was "rather odd" in a pissy tone, that I was calling to inquire about service now. He was extremely rude when he didnt make a sale.

I could get internet service through Time Warner for about half the price as I pay now, but I may rethink that decision.Their customer service, or the service I received today, anyway sucks.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Comments

Time Warner Cable - Worst Customer Service Time Warner Cable "Horrible customer service! I've had to contact them several times withing the first year of service because our cable kept dropping. After the first year was up, I didn't want..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Ongoing issue Time Warner Cable "I moved to my home in February 2015. The previous owner had DISH, but we went with Time Warner for cable, internet and phone. In the front yard..." Read more Time Warner Cable - TIME WARNER TECH PROPERTY DAMAGE Time Warner Cable "I have been having internet problems of less than 1.0mbps download speeds. Called TW support, sent tech out several days later. What a piece of work this tool was. Looked..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Cable Tv Service Review Time Warner Cable "I have never paid $70 a month for THE worst cable ever!!! I am constantly getting interruptions in my service and now they say they will be cutting 13 channels..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more CarMax, not a reputable Used Car experience Carmax "Carmax is a J.O.K.E. ! Went in Thursday to get an appraisal on my sons car, came back as an ok offer. His grandfather said go ahead and look on..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more