I made an appt last week for TWC to come out this morning at 10:00 to fix a problem that is on their end.I received 4 texts and phone calls over the weekend confirming they are coming....to the point it was annoying.

At 9:30 I got a text saying my tech was in route then suddenly I got another phone call saying they don't have anyone in my part of town (near 635 and Hillcrest...really?) so they are rescheduling for 1:00 today. 2:00 rolls around and no tech. I call them. They said oh we changed it to Tomorrow.

No one even told me!

I said you need to send someone out today and the cust rep person just transfers me to a different person without telling me and I have to start all over.I hate this company with a passion.

Review about: Time Warner Cable Internet Installation.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Time Warner Cable?

Submit review

Comments

Anon
Dallas, Texas, United States #1322190

TWC (now Spectrum) has not really improved much over the years, but the price sure has gone up.I haven't changed anything significant regarding viewing habits and internet usage, but my monthly bill has skyrocketed.

What used to be $120/month is now $195/month. They really need to give the option to get rid of stuff we don't watch (how many sports channels do you think we need??). I would move to a dish but they are horrible and the price difference isn't really significant.

$195 for watching 10 channels and having internet.It's worth about $75 to me.

Sorry to hear that!Missing appointments and rescheduling are a real and frustrating inconvenience for anyone...

this is why we created a tool that can help you turn your frustration into action. SendDavid's technology helps you file complaints and demand for refunds they can't ignore! Our clients get $860 refunded on average.

It takes two minutes, and is only available in NY (for now.) I think we can help you.Hope you try it!: http://bit.ly/2o6YYnx